Maria's Past

^Third POV^ ^Unknown Place^

???-Now now dear you know that's not good for the child?

???2-*pouting* But Elijar I want some Nowelberries, they are so sweet!

Elijar- Lissanda Listwood NO means no! Nowelberries are super sweet *mouth watering* I agree but they have chemicals that deprive a unborn of its nutrients from the mother, so be a dear and fight the cravings of Nowelberries *a little pond of saliva is formed*

Lissanda- Fine! I swear every time I am expecting you won't let me give in to my cravings, its so not fair!

Elijar- What do you mean every time, you only gave birth to Kara and I..... just... lets just stop.

Lissanda- Hmph~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_

As Hayden and the rest of the students in his class entered a typical classroom followed by their teach Kara, she started;

Kara- Alright so let's continue on with the procedure. Okay now one by one come next to me and place your hand on the white board, it'll show us your name, level, and attribute or attributes.
While you can just tell it orally it would be much appreciated if you try the option I first gave since it would be more credible if one of you plan on lieing or withhold such basic information for your safety and the safety of the others.

Kara-Okay... Will number 1 to 3 come forward please.

Hayden, Maria, and kana went towards the teacher and waited for permission.

Kara- no.1 go on and place your hand on the board.

And Hayden did just that, as he did black ink started to flow from the edges of the white board to from native letters saying;

Hayden
[LvL]-45*#
[Attribute]-Light/Dark/fire/water/earth/wind

Female student 1, 3 and 4- wow 45!?!, And what are those weird symbols?

Male student 2 - ahhh 45, yesh!!! Even tho I'm LvL 19 I wish to have a wonderful battle with you!!!!

Hayden - o_okay

Most of the students- 'B-battle maniac'

Kara- Hmm you are a LvL 45... That's surprising but not unwelcome and you have almost all the attributes this the first I've seen of a case like you, Next no.2 ( she said shocked )

Maria followed her instructions and the ink that already present changed into different characters;

Maria
[LvL]-85
[Attribute]-water/wind

Kara- ... 85!? O...okay you are certainly experienced. Next

The battle maniac- wow shes even stronger!! And she's really p-p-pretty t-too ...

He started to sweat as soon as he said the word 'pretty', cuz;

Hayden- (glare while emmiting a little KI)

Quickly Maria held Hayden's hand when she felt the miniscule KI he is radiating and it worked like a charm, he stopped emmiting it.

And so it went on,

Kana
[LvL]-21
[Attribute]- dark/fire/wind
(Dark violet hair upto her neck, sharp black eyes, small perky lips, small chest tho she has thick thighs, kinda short around 5.4. pretty face, close to an idol like face. Has an aura saying,' I don't care just leave me alone')

Jake
[LvL]-27
[Attribute]- light/water
(Pretty big built kinda like a body builder, 6.2 in height brown short hair, red eyes, his looks stern and angular with round eyes. weirdly he has aura of gentlenes.)

Nia
[LvL]-23
[Attribute]- fire/water/wind/earth
(Blue hair upto her shoulders [hope she ain't like aqua], kinda waem golden eyes, perky lips, medium bust, curves in the right places, a idol like face with an aura filled with nature? Yeah... Let's go with nature)

Max
[LvL]-25
[Attribute]-light
(Pretty much your casule anime pretty boy. Blond hair, blue eyes, prideful sure nothing to worth notey [we all know where this leads too] )

Lorena
[LvL]-13
[Attribute]-wind/earth/light
( 5.5 ft, curves in the right places, pale pink eyes, red shoulder length hair a pretty face. She has a unsociable aura)

Odin
[LvL]-10
[Attribute]-earth/fire/dark/wind
(5.10 ft, sharp violet eyes, shoulder length pale red hair average with an average looking face, he kinda has a possessed feel about him)

Helmuth
[LvL]-19
[Attribute]-dark/wind
(6.1 ft, green sharp eyes, mustard coloured hair reaching his back which is braided, built like a tank, dark skin, has an aura that feels light-going and battle hungry)

Isabella
[LvL]-9
[Attribute]-earth/water/light/wind
(5.7 ft, round purple eyes, waist length pink hair, a pretty face, average build but her backside is more defined, she has an aura of a kind older sister)

Catia
[LvL]-12
[Attribute]-dark
(5.8 ft, blond waist length hair, vibrant red eyes, a pretty decent looking, average build, aura filled with vigor)

Missie
[LvL]-14
[Attribute]-earth/dark
(5.7 ft, white hair that reaches her knees, black eyes that contrast her hair, pretty looking, so far the largest chest size in the class, an aura of shyness)

Yash
[LvL]-7
[Attribute]-light/earth
(5.8 ft, blond neck length hair, calm red eyes, decent looking, petit build, a shy aura)

Sharise
[LvL]-15
[Attribute]-dark/earth/fire
(6.0 ft, brown hair that reaches her ankles, sharp black eyes, above average build, meaning bigger curve sizes, pretty face, an aura of strictness just overflows from her)

Linus
[LvL]-11
[Attribute]- dark
(5.9 ft, mustard coloured neck length hair, round swampy green eyes, average build, an aura of lazyness)

Korey
[LvL]-16
[Attribute]-wind/earth/dark/fire
(6 ft, dark brown hair, sharp brown eyes, decent looking face, more of a fit build, an aura mixture of calmness and lazyness)

Kara- as expected of class S most of you have many elements but don't let that get into your heads, it just means you have to work much harder to master all of your elements and the fewer you have the more you focus on a specific element.

__-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-__-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-__-_-___-_-__-_-_-_

Weeee I'm finally back hehe...
Sorry for the wait kinda lost interest on this and kinda got stuck at this chap. I actually found something interesting, one of my chap isn't complete must be a glitch or something but the description on the hero's appearance isn't there even tho I put it into the chapter...

Not to worry cuz I put it in this chapter.

Well hope u enjoy peace