0.19

05.03.15

*

The next few days dragged on, Harry caught up in getting everything sorted for moving to Manchester and Louis getting caught up with Max and school. Of course, they saw each other every day after school but Louis had homework and although it never really felt like it, Harry was at Louis' house to work and not spend time with the boy. Lottie was in year 4 and worrying about things like girls in her class borrowing pens and not giving them back, Fizzy was claiming she never got any attention and the twins were, well, typical 3 year olds.

Louis was sat at lunch on the 27th of March, the last day of school before easter break, chatting away with his group of friends. Tucked under Maxs' arm with Stan on his right, Jamie opposite Max and Olly and Jess opposite Louis and Stan. A vibration in his pocket caused Stan to shove his knee into the boys thigh and glare at Louis. Huffing, Louis pulled out his phone and read over the text notification from Harry on his screen.

oi

oi

oi

oi

oi

can u go away

that's rude

ur annoying

What's got your panties in a twist baby cakes?

nothing :))

you sure?

Mhmmmmm

don't want me to come and rescue you from school then, say you've got an appointment or something?

REALLY!?

By now Louis had moved from under Maxs' arm and was sat up straight, grinning not so discreetly at his phone. It was almost as if Max was oblivious to those sort of things though because him, Jamie and Olly were having a conversation while Jess and Stan were watching him.

I can try, what lesson have you got period 5?

drama, we're just watching a film though cause its the end of our module and the end of term

I can try and pull some strings, the twins are going to your nans and then your grandad is picking L & F up from school so it's just us until they're home about 6.

just buy me food, you know me haz :)

alright, I'll see what I can do sweetums.

thank yooooouuuuuu :D

No problem love, see you later x

"What's making you smile so much Mr Tomlinson?" Jess asked, stretching her foot out to kick Louis' shin.

"Nothing, I'm just happy term is over. Two weeks off is some kind of blessing." He replied, putting his phone back in his pocket and smiling sincerely at her.

She narrowed her eyes and shook her head, dismissing the subject as Olly turned to her to ask her something. Max looked down at Louis and smiled, kissing the boys forehead to which Louis replied to with a grin and a muttered "Love you."

-

He'd sat through form time and had just got into his drama room. Taking out a chair and helping set them up so it was like a cinema meaning everyone could see the screen. Ms Davis was about to start the film when there was a knock at the door.