0.04

12.01.15

*

"Okay! I'm coming!" Louis called as he ran down the stairs, his glasses were barely on his face and he was only wearing a pair of sweatpants as he ran a towel through his wet hair.

He'd woken up on the Saturday morning of the 17th of January, to a quiet house and a post it note stuck to his glasses case that said his mum had taken the girls out for the day and that she'd left some money downstairs for him to go out with his friends. So he'd called the boys and told them to come round to his at 11, but because Louis was terrible at time keeping he hadn't realised it was already 10:50 by the time he'd got in the shower. When he got out there was a persistent banging at the door so he'd thrown on the nearest item of clothing to him and ran down the stairs.

"Stop with the banging would you!" He shouted, throwing the towel over the back of the sofa and walking over to the front door, opening it before another knock could come.

Olly, Jessica, Stan and Jamie were stood on the doorstep next to Harry. The boy was stood with his hood up, despite the fact that the sun was actually out, and his hands in his pockets. His eyebrow piercing had been taken out and the only piercing Louis could see was one in his lip that Harry kept pulling into his mouth. Louis looked at his four friends then at Harry and back to the others with a confused expression.

"Found 'im on your doorstep, he insisted he wasn't some weirdo." Stan told him before pushing past him into the house, not before he slapped Louis' bare stomach of course.

"Hi Lou, I kinda left my bag here last night and yeah I kinda need it." Harry said, his head down and looking anywhere but at Louis.

"You idiot." Louis laughed, taking hold of Harrys sleeve and pulling him into the house. He left him by the front door and went out to the kitchen where Harrys bag was sat on the counter.

"Thanks." Harry said quietly when Louis handed it to him.

"Why are you all shy Styles? Do I scare you?" Louis teased, shaking his hips.

"Can you go back to being shy and quiet and not talking to me?" Harry grinned.

"I'm still shy and quiet just now I know that you're a bit of an idiot and I'm comfortable around you so be grateful you oaf."

"Alright shortass." Harry laughed, pulling Louis into a full body hug.

"Shut it." Louis replied fighting a smile as Harry let go of him and flicked his fringe.

"I was going to say that you might have grown a bit but that hug just proved you're still tiny."

"Sometimes you make me want to swear so bad."

"Just do it, I won't tell."

"No. Go away you idiot." Louis laughed, as Harry stepped out of the front door, bag on his shoulder, saluting and walking away.

He turned around, a massive smile plastered on his face as he grabbed his towel and ran back up the stairs, ignoring the call of the other four people in his house. The whole time he was getting dressed he was a little giddy, a smile not leaving his face as he danced around his room a little. When he was dressed he went downstairs again and was met with the smirks of Olly, Stan, Jamie and Jess.

"That was the most flirting I've ever seen you do." Olly laughed.

"That was not flirting." He huffed.

"Louis that was flirting plain and true." Jamie said shaking his head with a laugh.

"He's 18 anyway so if it was flirting, which it wasn't, nothing would happen."

"Forbidden love. S'like Romeo and Juliet just a little more illegal." Jess said. Everyone in the room went silent for a good 30 seconds before bursting out laughing.

"So what are actually doing today?" Louis asked as he locked his front door.

"We're going to meet your future boyfriend and new boy, Max." Stan said, trying to be mysterious.

-

Apparently Olly and Max had become good friends over the three days he'd been at the school and had agreed to meet him and the other four in Subway at the local shopping centre. According to Jess he was a straight as a piece of string. In school on Thursday he'd come up and introduced himself to Louis but Louis being Louis was shy and just muttered out a hi and didn't say anything.

"Now Louis, use the same flirting techniques you use with Harry on Max okay." Jamie teased, nudging him in the side as Max approached.

"Hi." Max said to the group, sitting down in the subway booth on the only available seat next to Louis.

As it turns out, the other four had planned to leave Louis on his own with Max. Stans mum apparently texting him saying she wanted him home and Olly was his ride witch meant Jess had to go, then Jamies sister called and Louis and Max were left by themselves. Louis couldn't find it in himself to pretend Max was Harry and went back into his shell, shyness and nervous speaking taking over.

They spoke a little bit, every few sentences boosting Louis' confidence a bit more until he was less quiet and was actually asking his own questions and starting the conversations. Before Max left he pressed a kiss to Louis' cheek that made his insides flutter so there was some progress there.

Seeing as all his friends had dissapeared he stayed sat in the booth for a few minutes, checking his snapchat and other peoples snapchat storys. The one he was most interested in was Harrys' a load of videos and bad photos of a boy with bleached blonde hair and another guy with black hair. Within minutes he had a snapchat from Harry, a selfie of him with a pout and the caption 'how was your date'

Louis replied with a selfie of him with his tongue stuck out, he sent it then opened a new message and typed in Harrys name before texting him

it was not a date

Harry replied moments later with

Sure it wasn't, did you kiss?

no......

YOU DID! LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU SCOUNDREL!

we didnt kiss!!! he kissed my cheek thats it!!!!

boring

did u want some kind of saucy kissing scene?

you know that's exactly what I wanted ;)

Styles u disgust me

Harry replied with an image of a selfie of him with his eyebrows raised and a smile on his face, all his piercings back in and the two guys from his snapchat story making faces in the background. He then sent a load of blue heart emojis and Louis didn't get any other explanation.

A/N

Hi loves, I'm poorly wahhh

I stayed in bed all day today and slept and wrote so i mean not everythings bad.

It's Zayns birthday today, he was so active on twitter last night he's so precious I love Zayn. So happy birthday king ILY XXX

**Images, what I picture Max as (don't hate him, he's nice because I can't bare to write H or L sad)**