0.27

04.04.15

~*~

On Sunday Louis had gone out with his mum and sisters and over to his grandparents and on Monday at 1pm he somehow found himself sat in the passenger seat of Harrys car, the older boy sat next to him smiling smugly because he'd finally given in and let Harry play what he wanted on the radio.

"You're really annoying." Louis told him, scowling at Harry when he laughed.

With a grin Harry took his eyes off the road and looked at Louis saying, "Yeah but you love me Tomlinson."

"In your dreams Harold."

"And in yours Lewis."

After a few minutes of comfortable silence and Harrys god awful music Louis noticed that the surroundings outside the car were places he no longer recognised.

"Where are we going?" He asked, leaning closer to the window to get a better look out.

"I'm not 100% sure, I found this little arcade place online but I've never been there before so it could be crap." Harry admitted, smiling sheepishly.

"Seriously Harry?"

He let out an exasperated sigh and reached out to change the song on the radio, ignoring Harrys whines of protest. The rest of the drive to wherever Harry was taking them consisted of Harry begging Louis to put at least one of his songs on and Louis playing the first five seconds then changing it.

"We're here." He announced, pulling the car into a parking spot and turning off the engine.

"If I die here Harry I swear to god." Louis scowled, looking out of the window at the grey sky above them, for the middle of summer the weather was terrible. But it was England what else did he expect?

"You're not going to die here you idiot, unplug my phone for me while I go buy a parking ticket."

Without a reply Louis unplugged his phone then made faces at his back as he walked towards the parking meter, waiting in line politely behind a woman before stepping up then taking an eternity to get a ticket. By the time Harry had got back to the car Louis had slumped down in his seat and had his feet propped up on the dashboard.

"Jesus you took your time, I thought I might've died of old age in that car." Exclaimed Louis, sitting up and getting out of the car while Harry put the ticket on the dashboard.

"What is it with you today and thinking you're going to die at every opportunity?" Harry laughed as they began to walk in what he hoped was the direction of the arcade.

"You can never be to careful my friend, always on the look out for death I am."

"Alright grim reaper, bloody hell."

"I'm being serious, I could push you in the road right now and you'd die." Louis replied solemnly, watching as a blue car whizzed past where they were stood on the pavement.

"I could push you under this lorry." Harry replied, letting his voice drop to a deeper tone.

"I could trip you, let you smash your face on the ground and then leave you to be run over by as many vechiles that pass."

"Okay, you might wanna keep your voice down. People might start to think you're crazy and call for someone to get you locked up."

"You wouldn't let them."

"Course I would, I'd finally get rid of you."

"Ha ha, you're hilarious."

"I try."