Who is who?

•  Meet Addison. This introverted 17-yearold loves drawing, writing books, running and cooking. She gets a lot of inspiration from her idol: Harry Styles. She treats people with kindness, is polite and creative. Sometimes she can be a little curious and a little bit quick tempered. She has an amazing mom and dad. They had a son 2 years before her and actually didn't want to have another kid, due to the illness and extra care her brother needs, but when they knew they would have a beautiful girl joining the family, they couldn't wait! Addison and her brother Diego were very close, but as Diego starts to shut himself out, because he doesn't want Addison to take care of him, their bond starts to fade. He's still the person Addison goes to when she needs advice or just someone to be around or to talk with.  Addison's mom is a cheerful women, but is very tired, because she is at home every day to take care of Diego. She keeps doing it with all the love and stays strong. The father of Addison is more grounded and calm. Addison sometimes goes to him too if she needs advice or a good talk.
Addison has long, blond hair and blue with green eyes. She is 1m67 and likes to wear anything that's not that showy. She wears light makeup and has her hair almost always in a ponytail.

•  Meet Jay. This also introverted 17-yearold plays the guitar like a pro and fills his days with songwriting, cooking, swimming and photography. His example is his best friend Addison. He is also a very kind, calm, nosy and creative person. He's very grounded and realistic and has been through a lot. His mother died when he was only seven and shortly after he had to confront his own father with his alcoholism and send him to a clinic to get better. He lived with his bestie in that time. Jay could've turned into a depressed teenager, but he actually didn't. Addison kept him grounded. He has no siblings and a dog named Casper (see photo).

Casper is an amazing support for Jay and their bond is very strong

Casper is an amazing support for Jay and their bond is very strong. But Addison will forever stay the closest to Jay. Casper brings a lot of joy and peace in Jay's life.

• Diego Velarde {guest role: DedoVelarde }: brother of Addison. He has an illness, wich makes life a little harder, but he is very strong and tries to look at the bright side of things. He's always there with advice or support for Addison, although he shuts himself out. He doesn't want Addison to give up her life to take care of him. It's not like he's dying, right?! Diego is 19 years old and loves to paint and to play the piano. He doesn't have a lot of friends, only two, actually, but he rather has two good friends, than 10 bad ones. He looks a little like Addison: bright blue eyes with short light-brown hair, but if they stand next to each other, you can just see that they are siblings!

•Roy Causing {guest role} : Past boyfriend of Addison. He is 18 years old. She broke up with him, because she wasn't sure of her feelings for him anymore and didn't wanted to hurt him. He still loves her and wants her back, so gets extremely jealous at the good bond Jay has with Addison.

•Asad A Hussain {guest role}: old friend of Jay. He is as old as Jay and Addison. They don't really have contact anymore. He is quite social and likes to play football and other team sports.

•Mason {guest role of a friend that really wanted to be in here}: the new guy at school and 17 years old. He looks suspiciously much like Jay, but what is so suspicious about that? When family finds drama, love and competitivity, will the family win or will it all fall apart?

•Midas Janssen {guest role of my best friend at home: MidasJanssen  }: the new handsome teacher at the school Jay and Addison go to. He is 21 years old and teaches English and French (hihi few of my favorite subjects). Except of handsome, he also is very good in reading body language. He notices that the way Jay and Addison look at each other is more than just friendly. But will Jay and Addison see that too? Or will they keep their feelings for themselves?

•Emmanuel {guest role of a very good friend}: he is the third member of the friend group with Jay and Addison. He is kind, helpful, creative and loves life. He is 17 years old, like Jay and Addison, but although he is still a teenager, you can really have serious conversations with him from time to time. On the other hand, when you aren't that happy, he will do anything to make you feel happy! He is very sensitive and creative, but that is his charm. He always stays true to himself and tries to make his life as valuable as possible. He is a very nice guy and is a very important person for Jay and Addison (also for me in real life, I hope he knows that!).

•Livia {guest role of a friend of mine}: she is a good friend of Jay and secretly has a little bit of a crush on him. She loves black, it's her favorite color. She wears black, her school bag and stuff like her pencil case are all in black. She may look introverted and gothic, but if you get to know her, she isn't at all! She is actually an amazing friend and a jolly person! She is the same age as Jay and Addison, has brown hair and green eyes.
___________________

So these are the characters for now! If there are a few new ones, I'll notify you!
Congrats to the guest roles! It's a big day for you! You waited for this for at least a month! Now you are finally able to see what role you have in this story! I hope you all like the introducing videos I made. If you haven't seen them, you can find them on my Instagram and Starmaker!
Hope you all like reading my second story on Wattpad. For some reason, I'm more nervous for this story than I was for dream boy! I think because dream boy went better than I expected, the expectations are high! But anyways, have fun reading!

xxx Dieuwke