Bf means best friend OR boyfriend?

This is my second story on Wattpad! My first story is called 'Dream Boy' and has 185 reads at this moment! I of course hope that will be more in the future, but who knows! If you want to know more about me, you can go to my first story, where I tell everything about myself!

Well, for the people that read Dream Boy, this is a whole other kind of story! Okay there will be some romantic moments and yep, music, pictures and other visuals will be here. I will try to make the chapters as long as the chapters of the other story. That was always from 800 to 2000 words. The school year will probably already have begun by the time you read this (it's now Monday 10th August), so I have to tell you something: the updating will be more irregular! You will not see a new chapter every 2 days! I'm just way to busy and I keep forgetting everything, so I'm apologizing for that already!

About the story now. It's currently 1 am and I got inspiration (don't judge, please), so I started writing this! Jay and Addison are soulmates, besties, whatever you want to call it. Their mothers laid in the rooms next to each other in the hospital and gave birth to Addison and Jay on the same day! Their mothers began a friendship, such as Jay and Addison. 7 years later, the mother of Jay died. Addison had Jay's back and supported him! She even asked Jay to come and live with her, her mother already felt like a mother for Jay, so he agreed. They grew so close! Jay's dad got an addiction to alcohol and went to a clinic to get better. Jay continued to live with Addison.

When they are 13, Jay's father was better and went to his house again. Jay wasn't ready to live with his father yet, but when he was 15, he was and moved back to his home. Meanwhile, Addison and Jay both developed strong romantic feelings for each other. Jay wrote it down in his diary and songs, but Addison...

I hope you'll like this story, feel free to comment and vote!

xxx Dieuwke