Chapter 1h: Class Trial Part 2

Firey: "W....What? Leafy..?"

Ice Cube: "All the clues point to you Firey. You're the murderer!"

Firey: "You only think I'm the murderer because you don't like me!"

Ice cube: "I don't think you're the murderer because I don't like you, I don't like you because I think you're the murderer!"

Firey: "But I'm not the murderer!!"

What Icy said earlier made sense. Based on the evidence, Firey is the only one who could've killed Eraser...but is he really the killer? Is the trial really over just like that..?

It feels like there's something missing. Something doesn't make sense...

~Nonstop debate START~

Firey: "I'm not the murderer!"

Ice Cube: "Then who else could be the murderer? All the evidence points to you!"

Golf Ball: "Ice Cube does have a point. Prove your innocence and then we can believe you!!"

Firey: "What? I don't know how to do that!!"

Match: "That's like, super suspicious Firey."

Firey: "How?! Um...how do I prove my innocence...?"

Tennis Ball: "Icy suspects you because of where you were last night and because of the murder weapon. How about you try to use one of those things to prove your innocence?"

Firey: "Uh, right!! Um....I'm not strong enough to have used the dumbbell!!"

Ice Cube: "How do we know you're not lying?"

Firey: "I'm not!! Uh, what else could prove my innocence...?"

Icy: "Just face it Firey! You killed him with the dumbbell! Out of the suspects you're the only one who was capable of killing him!"

Leafy: "No that's wrong!"

-BREAK-

-Truth bullet used: Tear in flesh-

Leafy: "Icy...There's something I just remembered. It might help prove that Firey is innocent.."

Firey: "Really?!"

Ice Cube: "R-really..?"

Leafy: "Remember what you told us about the tear in Eraser's flesh?"

Ice Cube: "...What? What did I tell you?"

Leafy: "You said the tear in his flesh was about 1.5 inches, right?"

Ice cube: "..Oh yeah, what about it?"

Leafy: "Firey told us that a regular chef's knife is about 1.5 inches wide. I don't think that's a coincidence. If we judge things based on that, doesn't that mean that the knife was actually the murder weapon and the dumbbell wasn't?"