The Monster (Destiel)

(My twin gave me this prompt so the credit goes to her! KbaeStar or KbaeAlyce13, both are her.)
-------------------------------------------------
3rd pov.
"Have you ever been so hungry you feel like there is a monster that is inside you that you have to keep at bay until you feed it? Any person who speaks to you, you emidently want to snap at them. If you let the monster free it won't go back until you get food. The longer you dont have food the worse you get?" Dean asked Sam and Cas when they where eating dinner one night.

"Um... no? Are you ok Dean?" Cas asked, clearly conserned for him. "Nah, he is just drunk, no more beer for you Dean." Sam stated while taking his beer from him.

"Hey Sammy! Give that back!" Dean yelled as he tried to stand up, only to fall over. Luckily Cas and his amazing reflexes caught him.

"Wow Cas, it looks like I have fallen for you." Dean laughed while booking his nose.

Sam looked at the beer bottle with a look of bewilderment. "How drunk are you?!" Sam asked, shocked. Normaly Dean was a flirt but not this obvious (lie but oh well).

"Cas, your eyes are soooo pretty!" Dean giggled while leaning onto Cas.

"Um... thank you Dean, how about you go to bed?" Cas asked, trying to walk Dean over to the couch to sit him down.

"Nooooooo carry meeee." Dean slred. *sigh* "Fine." Cas then picked Dean up bridal style with ease and turned to Sam. "Your helping me explain this in the morning." Cas stated with a glare.

"Yes sir." Sam said with a smirk and a salute. Cas then walked Dean to his room and layed him down on the bed.

"Noooo, stay, cuddle!" Dean tried to demand but just sounded like a whine. "Dean, you are going to be very mad in the morning." Cas stated making Dean give off a sound that sounded a lot like a whimper. "Fine." Cas sighed and then claimed into the bed next to Dean.

"Dean, you are aware that I dont sleep correct?" Cas whispered while Dean started to big spoon him. "Dont care, your comfortable. Goodnight, love you." Dean mumbled and then instantly fell asleep.

"Well I guss I could try to sleep." Cas thought as he then fell asleep, somehow Dean was very comforting when it came to sleep but Cas made sure that he would wake up if Dean needed protecting.

*The next morning*

"Ahh!" Dean yelled as he saw Cas's treanchcoat in front of him. "What is it?" Cas asked as he quickly jumped up and pulled out his angle blade.

"Dude, why the Hell are we in the same bed? And why the Hell does my head hurt so much?!" Dean grumbled as Cas put his Angle blade away.

"Well you where very drunk last night and insisted that I carry you here. Then when I tried to leave you insisted that I stay and sleep with you. When I tried to object you started whimpering and I did not like that so I complied. Now we are here." Cas recapped.

"Did I saw anything that I will regret?" Dean asked, scared for the answer. "Well I dont know if you will regret this but you told me that I have very pretty eyes and that you love me." Cas said as he tapped Dean's head and took away his headache.

"I said WHAT?!" Dean said panicked. "That I have pretty eyes and that you love me. Although if it makes you feel any better, I find your eyes very beautiful and I think I love you too." Cas said while tilting his head slightly.

Just then Sam ran in and yelled "JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!!" And then ran out.

"Well Cas would you like to be my boyfriend?" Dean asked nervously after a minute of awkward silence. "Well I would like to date you yes, but technically speaking I am a Celestia being and am not any spefic gender. But yes, I will be your boyfriend if that is what you prefer to call me as." Cas stated with a smile.

Dean just chuckled while shaking his head and then kissed Cas's cheek, making them both blush.

"FINALLY!!!" They heard Sam, Gabe, and Jack all yell. They both blushed darker.

"Well it took you long enough!" Sam said while hugging them both. "Yes, just about 13 years on intense eye fu*king, awkward hugs that last a bit to long, and sexual tension!" Gabe laughed as he too hugged them. "Yay! My dad's are finally together! Its official!" Jack said happily while hugging them both at the same time.

"Alright guys, its not like we are getting married, we just got together!" Dean laughed. "Not married yet!" Gabe said with a wink. Cas and Dean looked at each other, blushed, and then looked away.

"Well now that you two are FINALLY together, how about we all watch a movie so the couples can cuddle while Jack goes off to his lady friend." Sam asked making Jack blush.

"Sounds great." They all agreed and Jack went off to go hang out with his girlfriend and Sam, Gabe, Dean, and Cas all stayed at the Bunker and watched Harry Potter.
____________________________________

888 words! That was longer than the first one! I know that Jack's girlfriend has a name but I am only in the first few episodes of season 13 so she hasn't come up yet. The only reason why I know about her is because of Pintrest. Anyway, I hope you liked this oneshot and that you have an amazing day/night! 😁💖