Art Class (Sabrial)

*Just saying, he still has pants, all he doesn't have is a top* (No monsters ect. Au) *Short ish and NOT EDITED*
__________________________

3rd pov.
Sam had decided to volunteer at an art studio to be a model. He had an amazing body for his age and considering it was for people his age and older he was aloud to only have his top off.

Once he got there he was given a robe to stay warm until he was supposed to model because the room was quite chilly. "Hello, you must be Sam Winchester, my name is Meg and I am the teacher/advisor here. All you have to do is sit down here on the stool and let everyone paint you on their canvas. You will have to take your robe off though, sorry that it is cold in here. They won't let us turn the ac off." Meg explained.

Sam just nodded, took off his robe and sat down on the stool in the middle of the room. He started blushing slightly from everyone's eyes suddenly on him when all of a sudden someone from the back of the room yelled "HOLY MOTHER-" and fell off of their chair.

Sam jumped up and helped them up out of reflex (with helping Dean all the time). Once the man was standing up he looked up at Sam and then gave him a once over. "Well hello there~" Gabe said making Sam blush. "Hi." Sam said awkwardly and then walked back to the stool so everyone could paint him.

*Three hours later*

By now the last person was finishing their painting or drawing of Sam. (They all worked extremely fast and well.) Right once the last person was done Meg came up to Sam. "Alright, here is your robe back, everyone is done. How about you go and warm up while I help everyone get their things into the right place. You will get your check soon." Meg stated while giving Sam his robe.

Sam instently put it on, thanked her, and then walked outside to warm up. Suddenly there was someone next to Sam. "Hey Samantha. Your really hot, wanna go out for coffee some time?" The same man from before had asked.

"Um... thank you? Also I'm not open for anything this week but maybe next week? Also its Sam." Sam said sounding unsure for everything but his name. "Sounds good to me! Well see you later Samoose." The man stated. "Wait, whats your name?" Sam asked quickly realizing he didn't know. "Its Gabriel but call me Gabe." The man, now known as Gabe said over his shoulder as he walked away.

"Well that was weird." Sam thought as he went inside to get his check. "Here you go, we will see you again next week same day correct?" Meg asked while giving Sam his check. "Yes ma'am." Sam said making Meg give him a small smile. He then left and went home to tell Dean all about how he met some cutey named Gabe.
________________________________

505 Words! This is really weird 😅 oops. Anyway, I hope you didnt hate it and that you have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖