Movie Night (Destiel, Sabrial & more)

(No Monsters, angles, demons, ect. au)
*Slight cussing* (NOT EDITED)

3rd pov.

Dean, Cas, Sam, Gabe, Charlie, Crowly, Bobby, Jo, Garth, Kevin, Benny, Jess, Lisa, Lucifer (aka Luci), & Jode where all highschoolers and best friends. The couples where... Sam & Gabe (Sabrial), Dean & Cas (Destiel), Charlie & Jo, Crowly & Bobby (Crobby) and Lisa & Jess. The mom friend was Jode, the dad friend was Bobby and Garth, they where all smart and all had drama together. They where all amazing actors.

Charlie had invited them all of the couples over to her house so they could all watch some movies, play games, cuddle with their significant others, and not have to worry about their homofobic parents. Sam and Dean's mom didn't care and their dad died in a car accident (sorry not sorry), Cas, Gabe, and Lucifer's mom is homofobic but their dad is bi, Lisa and Jess's parents don't care, and Charlie and Jo's parents also don't care.

Sadly Lisa and Jess couldn't come so it would only be Crobby, Destiel, Sabrial, and Charlie and Jo there but that was ok because they where the tightest friends.

So when everyone got there Charlie greated then with her normal "WHATS UP BIT*HES!!!" and then hugged them all. "Hey Charlie!" They all said back making them all laugh.

Once they where all inside the living room Charlie pulled out a massive DVD case and told everyone to pick one out. (DVD'S and VHS Tapes are the best! Fight me!) So after about five minutes they all had their movies.

"So because I am the host, I get to choose who's movie goes first and I choose Jo's." Charlie said with a smile and then put the disk into the player. The movie she had picked was "The Boy" (idk I just looked up scarry movies and that was the second one to pop up).

All throughout the movie they where all complaining about what would and wouldn't work in the real world. They all did Jiu Jitsu and Kick Boxing together as well. They also had all read some different books called "Hunting Monsters" they all told people how to kill monsters if they where real.

By the time the movie was done they all watched Charlie's movie, then Gabe, Crowly, Bobby, Cas, Dean, and finally Sam's movie.

*Time skip to once they have watched all of the movies*

Bobby and Crowly where asleep with Crowly on Bobby's chest, and Cas and Dean where asleep with Cas leaning up against Dean on the couch (As shown in photo above). Sam covered Dean and Cas with a blanket while Jo cover Bobby and Crowly in a blanket.

Then the two remaining couples went into the bedroom they where all supposed to sleep in (aka Charlie's room) and fell asleep with their significant other.

Ps. They totally didn't get any photos for future blackmail...
_______________________________

482 Words! I am SOO SORRY that this is such trash, I am also sorry that this is so short! Anyway, I hope you have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖