Waking up (Destiel)

(Cas is human because his grace is gone) *NOT EDITED*

3rd pov.

"Hello Dean." Cas says next to Dean at the kitchen table. "Sup Cas?" Dean asked, it was late at night and he was just grabbing a late night snack before going to sleep.

"Well I am aware that us humans need sleep but I don't know how to do it." Cas said with his signature cute head tilt.

"Just shut your eyes and try to relax." Dean stated while putting his plate in the sink.

"I have tried that, it did not work." Cas said sadly. "I asked Sam and he said that I should ask you to sleep with me, not as in the sexual way but as in sleeping in the same bed. He said that it could help." Cas stated while staring into Dean's eyes.

"Why couldn't you sleep with Sam?" Dean sighed, already knowing the answer.

"Well Gabe would not like that at all and he said that if I do anything more than hug Sam then he would hurt be now that Sam has tought him some self defense." Cas said, slightly slouching and his eyelids becoming heavier.

"Alright, lets go Cas. But if you tell Sammy anything then I will have to erase his memory." Dean said, only slightly joking. "Alright..." Cas munbled and then colapsed, his legs giving out on him. Dean quickly cought him and set him up right.

"Are you sure you need help because you sure seem like you are about to pass out just standing here." Dean asked while he moved Cas's arm around his shoulders and helped him walk to Cas's bedroom. "Sorry Dean, and yes I am sure." Cas replied while leaning on Dean.

Once they got to the room, Dean put Cas on the bed and then pulled up a chair next to it. "Now try and relax." Dean said in a soothing voice. So thats what Cas tried.

*Time skip an hour later*

"Dean, I can't fall asleep." Cas said annoyed at himself.  "Sam said that you should aleep in the bed with me, not beside the bed on a chair so do you think we could try that?" Cas asked nervously.

"Yah, ok, sure." Dean sighed, Cas then moved over and Dean slid in next to him. After a few minutes Cas had cuddled into Dean's side and fallen asleep. Dean smiled and blushed while running his fingers through Cas's hair. He soon fell asleep as well.

*Time skip to the next morning*

Sam decided to go and check on Cas and see if he ever got to sleep. When he walked into Cas's room he did not expect what he saw. Cas was laying across Dean's back mumbling about a bee and Dean was lahing on his stomach snoring (as seen in art above). Sam quickly took a photo for his blackmail and his Destiel file.

He then quickly sent the photo to his group chat with Charlie, Jo, Kevin, Crowly, Roena, Jack, Gabe, and Bobby then put his phone away and decided to wake them up.

"Hey Dean? Cas?" Sam yelled after he left the room and started walking twards it again, too make them think that he hadn't seen anything.

Cas and Dean groggy got up, then realised their position and changed to where they where both sitting up straight (Ha!) on the bed. "Hey Cas.... oh, hey Dean, when did you get here?" Sam asked faking confusion.

"I got here a few mintes ago, im surprised that you didn't see me in the hallway." Dean replied while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Are you sure about that?" Sam asked, he was going to give him one last chance before he "go off" on him.

"Umm... yah?" Dean asked, confused and slightly nervous that Sam had seen them somehow. His fears where true.

"Then what is this?" Sam asked while showing them both the photo. "That is us sleeping?" Cas asked, clearly confused as to why he was lying, they didn't do anything.

"Correct! See Dean, don't lie to me. I see everything and know even more. Like how you BOTH have a crush on each other and your sexual tension is killing everyone! So do us all a favor and GET TOGETHER ALREADY!!! Now, im going to leave and let you two sort this out once and for all." Sam stated and then walked out of the room and locked the door.

"Well he isn't wrong, according to some reaserch that I have done the feeling I have twards you I don't have twards anyone else is said to be love. So if you also feel these feelings then I would like to be your significant other (Cas is an angelic grace, they don't have a gender).

"Um... ok? I love you too." Dean said, early confused but happy.

"FINALLY!!!" you could hear Jack and Sam yell from outside of the door. The door then unlocked and Cas and Dean could hear footsteps running away from the door.

Cas and Dean just chuckled at how childish they where and layed back down to cuddle and watch some Netflix. (Considering they didn't have a hunt today.)

*In the living room*

"Please tell me you got all of that on your phone?!" Jack asked quickly as they both flopped down on the couch.

"Yes I did and I just sent it to the group chat!" Sam said back with a massive smile.

The chat...

Charlie- OMC!!! FINALLY!!!

Crowly- It took them long enough!

Bobby- Tell them I'm proud and that they should have gotten together years ago.

Gabe- I AM SOOOOO PROUD!!! THEY TOOK WAY TO LONG BUT IM HAPPY THAT THEY HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER!!!

Jack- I was there for this!!! I'm so happy that my dads are official now!!!

Kevin- YES!!! We can breath again with the sexual tension gone!

Jo- I agree with everyone else! Also tell them that I am SUPER HAPPY AND PROUD!!! They should have gotten together a while ago but as long as they are together now, everything is ok!

Roena- Well I barely know them both but I love them together! They are so cute!

Sam- Agreed! Well Jack and I need to go and bugg the couple.

I'm reality though Sam and Jack went shopping to get Jack some more flannel so the new couple could have a relaxing, worry free day. (There won't be manny considering their life style.)
___________________________________

1,083 Words! See I told you that I would make longer ones! I hope you liked this oneshot and that you have an amazing day/night!!! 😁💖