As soon as I turn limp, the pain lessens. The pounding has stopped. I can breathe a little more. With the last of my strength, I raise my head.

"Hebinoya Ikari." My father's silvery voice floats through the air. He appears in front of me, pushing Shojiro aside. He wipes the blood away from my face, smoke from his cigarette stinging my eyes. I gasp for air, fear filling me. His touch is  electrifying. I try to scramble away from his gaze.

"You are a disgrace to your family. You should be slaughtered for your actions, but I am merciful. I will give you a chance to live."

I don't have the energy to reply.

It's the end. They're here to end me.

Move, move, move—

"Shojiro, won't you send your sister off with a proper goodbye? Let's see how far she'll fly."

Panic rises up, and I find the strength to stand. I try to move as fast as I can in my crippled state. I stand strangely, my cut leg making me limp. Through my damaged vision, the only thing I can see is Shojiro in front of me.

"Shojiro, please—" I plead, but he has already heeded my father's orders and smiles cruelly at me. He tosses a small, metal ball at my feet. I try to limp back, but before I can even realize that it is another bomb, a wave of fire rushes towards me, and a burning sensation followed engulfs me.

Don't let me go.

I cannot hear or feel.

I can only see.

I can only watch as my battered body flies through the air. I feel like a bird.

Time has slowed. Seconds turn to minutes, and for a moment I forget about my existence and I only savor the flying sensation cushioning my body. From somewhere in the stadium, Nessun Dorma plays in the background. The chorus echoes in my head, repeating in my head again and again. I travel through the air, higher through the sky until I can almost reach the tip of the dome. The view below me is amazing.

I should've gotten my camera.

The large, bird-like animal is in the center. That must be the Nomu the villain was talking about. I can make out Asui's green hair and Mineta's small form as both of them carry a broken Aizawa back to the steps. A large, hulking man stands near the Nomu, his blonde hair glinting with dirt. All Might is here. I must not have noticed when he arrived. I was too busy fighting Shojiro.

Oh, well.

It won't matter.

I'm dying, right?

The floating feeling in my stomach disappears, replaced with a sinking wrench that pulls at my guts. The view below me becomes clearer. In the center of USJ, remnants of Todoroki's ice shimmers on the grounds. Kirishima and Midoriya are there as well, a few feet away from the hands man, the purple mass, and Nomu. They must have stepped into the fight with All Might.

The speed that I am falling at increases as I near the ground, giving me a clear target of where I am falling to. I can hear Bakugou's yells as he pins the purple warp gate to the ground. As I watch this, the Nomu approaches him, most likely to free the purple gate.

And I'm heading right towards them.

Fear courses through my body, snapping me out of my strange calmness. The wind whistles in my ears as I try to make my body move to my will, but the intense pain it's been through makes it impossible. Wind buffets my hair, the black strands floating in front of my vision, and my eyes waters from the wind. I am slipping in and out of consciousness, and the last threads of will that had been strung up in me begins to snap. I can almost envision the headlines flashing before me: