Chapter 45.

Chester's POV:

It was about 8 in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I ended up tracing my fingers along Mike's forearm.
"Mmm Chazzy" He moaned in his sleep. I held in a giggle and continued, just then the nurse walked in.

"Good morning" she smiled.
"Morning" I greeted.
She looked at Mike and smiled.
"While we were busy with him in surgery, he couldn't stop calling your name, he must love you a lot"
I blushed.
"How long have you 2 been together?"
"About 5 months"
"And yet you are so strong together, most couples take it easy. You 2 need to stay together forever" she started writing on the sketchpad.
I smiled and started stroking Mike's cheek.
"You love him don't you?"
"More than anything"
She smiled and continued to write on her sketchpad. Just then Mike's eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning baby"
"Hiii Chazzyy" he groaned making me giggle.
"Good morning Mr Shinoda, how are you feeling?" Said the nurse.
"Much better actually" Mike rubbed his eyes.
"That's what I wanted to hear, the doc said you're more then welcome to go home now. But you have to just come back for daily checkups to make sure you're doing well"
"Awesome" Mike smirked.
"I'll leave you 2 alone, breakfast is on the way so if you'd like to take a shower, go ahead" she smiled and walked out. Mike and I looked at each other.

"You wanna shower first Noda?"
"Only if you shower with me bub"
"As you wish"