Chapter 41

Chester's POV:

I saw Rob's car pull up, he got out of the car and stood still once he saw me I did the same until the both of us ran and hugged each other tightly.
"Chester, you're alive"
"Of course Bourdie"
"I thought you were dead" he rubbed my back.
"Well I'm alive so don't worry"
Rob giggled and pulled away from the hug.
"Come on, Mike needs you" he opened the passenger door for me, I smiled and climbed in then he climbed in his side. Rob started the car and drove off.

Mike's POV:

I woke up in a white room, the lights were blinding me. I rubbed my eyes then noticed a long pipe attached to my forearm then noticed that I was in a bed. I squinted my eyes and saw Phi, Joe and Brad surprisingly.
"Mike? Mike!" Dave yelled and the 3 of them rushed to me.
"Don't you ever do that again!" Joe cried.
"We were worried sick!" Phi cried.
"I'm okay, I'm okay" I gave them a smile then looked at Brad. He rubbed his arm then sat next to my bed.

"Mike, I-"
"Ssh, you're my best friend so I'll let you off with a warning. The one who you should apologize to is Chester"
Brad nodded, wiping his tears.
"Hey, can't leave your best friend hanging without a hug" I teased, Brad smiled as he cried more then hugged me. I patted his back.

'He's lucky I love him'

"We'll be outside. Rob is coming, you get some rest in the mean time" Dave said.
"Wait, where's Talinda and Jason?" I asked.
"They're gone to Talinda's, Jason was having a panic attack because of what you did" Joe said.
"Shit..." I mumbled, running a hand through my hair.
"Don't worry though, they'll come visit" Brad said.
"Ch-Chester?"
The guys looked at me then shook their heads, a tear ran down my cheek.
"We'll find him Mike" Joe reassured me. I faked a smile and watched them walk out.

Chester's POV:

Rob and I ran into the hospital, I saw the rest of the guys. Phi and Joe ran to me and hugged me tightly, I did the same.
"We were worried sick Chaz!" Joe cried.
"Don't you ever do that again!" Phi squeezed me tightly.
"It's okay guys, I'm here" I smiled, I then saw Brad standing very awkwardly, I let go of Dave and Joe then walked up to Brad.
"Chester-"
"I'll talk to you later"
He signed and nodded. Joe then spoke.

"He's awake"
"What?! Really?!" I was about to run into Mike's room but Phi stopped me.
"Slow down Chaz, Rob has to go in first then you"
"Why??"
"We planned it that way and Mike doesn't know that you came back"
"Oh okay then"
"Rob, go in" Joe said and Rob obeyed.

I sat down on one if the seats then talked to Phi and Joe, Brad was silenced. They told me about all the chaos that happened the past weeks, it was terrible but I wasn't paying a lot of attention because I was more focused on seeing Mikey.