Chapter 36.

Rob's POV:

The guys and I pulled up in front of Mike's house and got out of the car running to his front door. I busted in down and we saw Jason playing video games. His had a frightened look on his face.

"Where's Mike?" Phi asked strictly.
"He doesn't wanna talk to anybody" Jason said still scared.
I took a deep breath and walked towards Jason. I grabbed him by his shirt and looked into his eyes, deeply.
"Jay listen, we love you but we need to know where your brother is" I said strictly.
"I'm not telling you" Jason stated, still terrified.
"No? Well then I'm gonna have to get it out of you" I smirked evilly about to wrestle him until he spoke.
"Okay okay! He's hiding in the kitchen cupboard" Jason said covering his face from me.
"At a boy!" Phi patted his back.

We ran to the kitchen cupboard and Joe opened it, revealing a crying Mike Shinoda. I rolled my eyes and pulled him out of the cupboard.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Mike yelled shoving me off him.
"Mike you need to listen to us-" Joe said but Mike cut him off.
"WHY MUST I?! HUH?! THE GUY I THOUGHT WHO I LOVED SO MUCH CHEATED ON ME-!"
I cut Mike off by slapping him.
"LISTEN HERE SHINODA, CHES DIDN'T CHEAT ON YOU! THE HELL HE WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON YOU! ANNA MADE IT UP! THE GUY IN THE VIDEO WITH THE FUCKBOY HAS PURPLE TATTOOS! CHESTER HAS ORANGE,BLUE AND RED! DIDN'T YOU THINK BEFORE ACCUSING HIM?! NOW BECAUSE OF YOU CHESTER IS MISSING! JOE SHOW HIM THE VIDEO!" I yelled, leaving everyone in shock. Joe took out his phoned and accessed the videos then handed Mike his phone.
"Look at the flames Mike. Does that look like Chester's?" Joe asked.
Mike stared at the flames and his eyes widened.
"N-No" he stuttered as more tears ran down his face. He gave the phone back to Joe and collapsed on a chair still crying.
"G-Guys wh-what have I done?" Mike stuttered, his eyes were red and puffy.
"I don't know but you must fix it! Thanks to you Chester is missing!" Joe yelled.
"What?" Mike whispered.
"He's missing!" Phi shouted.
"Fuck...what have I done?" Mike ruffled his hair and began crying even more.
"Shinoda, you need to stop being a pussy, wipe those tears and look for your goddam boyfriend! We'll help but first we need to sort Brad out!" I yelled and all nodded in agreement. Jason then butted in.
"I wanna go!"
We looked at each other and rolled our eyes then walked out the door.
"Wait! I wanna join!"
We still ignored Jason, right now we were more focused on getting Bennoda back together, sorting out Brad and finding our best friend, our brother.