Chapter 37.

Chester's POV:

I have to say, the Cornell's are extremely nice.

Their daughter Toni was teaching me how to scream without getting hurt nor tired. Turns out we have a lot of things in common, the both of us love Stone Temple Pilots, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Guns 'N Roses, every single rock band!

Their son Christopher is an excellent gamer, he taught me how to play lots of games but all I could think about was how Mike use to teach me.

The mom and Chris's wife Vicky is super nice. She's given me the motherly kind of love I needed.

And as for Chris, the dad and Vicky's husband is amazingly cool. He's told me that he had a childhood similar to mine and he also does drugs to escape it. He taught me how to play guitar nicely without creating a noise and I even showed him some of my songs I wrote, he told me that they were beautiful and we should work on it together. I remembered how Mike told me that we'll become big one day, God did I miss him but he probably forgot me and will never forgive me, I just can't believe he believed Anna and not me. He told me that he'll always believe me no matter what.

Mike's POV:

"GAH! FUCK!" I cried shoving everything off the shelves in my room.
"FUCK! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!" I cried pulling my hair.

'This was Anna's doing'

I wiped my tears quickly and ran outside, I saw the guys there but I ignored them. I knew Anna was going to come this way during her jogs.

'I'm going to kill her'

"Mike? Bro are you okay?" Phi asked.
"Do I look okay?!" I snapped.
"Woah Mike. Calm down dude" Rob said.
"Why are you here?" Joe asked.
"I'm going to give Anna a real good beating" I whispered cracking my knuckles.

'Because of her, Chester is gone. Because of her, I slapped Chester'

I then saw Anna jog down the hill and come right my way.
"You're gonna get it" I walked slyly up to her. The guys were trying to pull me back but that wasn't gonna stop me, Anna has to pay.

"Hi Mikey! How've you been? I know you're still sad from what happened but just know I'm here for you" Anna placed her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her then her hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off then grabbed her throat.
"Listen to me and listen very carefully. I DO NOT FUCKING LOVE YOU ANYMORE! I LOVE CHESTER AND I STILL DO! I AM GAY! THANKS TO YOU MY BOYFRIEND IS MISSING!" I lifted her off the ground.
"MIKE DON'T!" I heard Joe say.
"MIKE YOU'RE GONNA KILL HER!" Rob yelled trying to pull me away.
"SHE DESERVES IT!" I yelled still grabbing her throat.
"MIKE NO! CHESTER WOULDN'T WANT YOU TO DO THIS!" Dave said.
That made me go out of my trance and I dropped Anna, still shocked from what I've done.
"Anna, I'd leave if I were you" Phi said. She cried, got of the ground and scurried away.

'Fuck, what have I become?'

"Let's get you inside" I heard Rob say.

Joe's POV:

We brought Mike inside and sat him down on the couch.
"I can't believe I did that" he whispered.
"It's not your fault. You let your anger issues get the best of you" Rob rubbed my back.
"We have to find him" he rubbed his hand through his hair.
"And we will, just relax Mike" I told him.
"Wha-What if he's dead? What if he attempted suicide? What if-?"
"Mike! Relax, we will find Chester. Phi, give him a call" Rob told Dave and Dave dialed Chester's number then handed the phone to Mike.
"You did this so you talk to him" Dave demanded. Mike nodded, wiped his tears and placed the phone by his ear.
"What if it goes to voicemail?" Mike asked.
"Then you send him a voice message" I said, Rob and Phi nodded.

Mike's POV:

"Hey! You have reached Chazzy Chaz! Really sorry but I cannot take this call so drop a message!" The voice of my boyfriend sounded so jolly. I missed him so much. Just by hearing his voice I began to cry. I wiped my tears and spoke.

"Chester hey. It's Mike, look I-I, God I don't even know where to start. Chaz I'm so sorry for accusing you, I was so mad that I didn't even take a look at the video properly. I love you a lot Ches and you've been gone for almost 9 weeks, please come back Chazzy please. I wanna apologize to you in person. Please come back Chester I love so much. Please come back-"

"Voice recorded"

I sighed and handed Phi's phone back to him. I cried even more.
"Mike, we will find him" Joe patted my shoulder.
"The guys and I will be back, we're gonna get you some food. You just rest, we'll call Talinda so she can come stay with you to make sure you do nothing stupid" Rob said and walked out the door with the guys. I heard the car drive off.

'Where are you Chester? Please come back to me. I'm sorry, just please come back. I need you Chazzy'

Toni's POV

Chester and Christopher were currently playing video games while I was reading a magazine.
"Isn't Richie Sambora the hottest man alive?" I squealed fangirling over a picture I saw of Richie in the magazine.
"Not really" Chris said more focussed in the game.
I rolled my eyes and looked at Chester.
"Chazzy?"
"Well, he is" he shrugged.
"Hah!" I laughed. We then heard a knock on the door. It was my parents.
"Hey, we're gonna go to the store real quick so you 3 be safe" Mom said.
"And no one should come over" Dad said.
They smiled and waved by to us.
"So Chester, why don't we work on your songs?" I closed my magazine and placed my hands on Chester's shoulders from behind.
"Yeah sure. I'd like that" Chester smiled placing the controller down and getting up.
"Awesome! Christopher you coming?" I asked looking at my brother.
"Uh no, I'm inviting Samantha over"

'Ugh, his annoying girlfriend again'

"You know dad just said no one should come over?" I stated.
"It'll only be for a few minutes then she'll go!" Chris said.
"Fine but if you get in trouble then don't come running to me nor Chester" I grabbed Chester's arm and walked to my dad's studio.
"Who's Samantha?" Chester asked.
"My brother's annoying girlfriend" I laughed.
"Shouldn't we do something?" Chester asked grabbing his book if songs
"Nah, don't worry about it Chazzy. If he gets in trouble then we won't!" I giggled making Chester chuckle.
"So, ya ready?" I asked sitting down with the recording equipment.
"Yeah!" Chester smiled and walked into the recording booth.
"Awesome! Let's get this show on the road! What song are we starting with Ches?" I asked.
"How about And One?"
"Cool beans! Do your thing Chazzy Chaz!"