Chapter 11

When I woke up I found myself and Felix on the sofa that had been made into a bed. 

"Morning sleepy head." I heard Lucas call as he saw me getting up.

"What time is it?"

"12, mum said not to wake you guys up. They want you and Felix to rest."

"Oh, I am going to get changed I will be back." I said making my way up the stairs to my room.

Once I showered I tied my hair into a pony tail and put on a white loose v-neck t-shirt and loose leggings, I also put on a long cardigen and fluffy socks.(see picture below for reference)

After we had the talk the day before we all started to become closer and nothing much happened after that

After we had the talk the day before we all started to become closer and nothing much happened after that. Until in the afternoon when someone came to the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"I will get the door." I say as I get up.

"Hell-, What do you want?" I ask the person.

"Rachel I don't want to fight will you but I just want to talk to you if that is fine with you?" He asks.

"Danny, I am sorry but I don't have the time for BS." I say.

"Just give me a few mitues. I want to tell you that this is the last time I am going to come and disturb your for personal resons." he says.

"Hurry up, and say what you want to say." 

"I am so sorry Rachel, I am sorry I was so power hungry. I really want to aplogise to you, since I found my mate and she changed me." 

"Congrats. Now can you leave." I say.

"I will and I am truely sorry for what I did and and quite ashamed, I will try and make it up to you, if you want." he say.

"Danny, I know you want forgiveness but I can't right now so leave and just go live with you mate." I say.

"Okay, I am sorry." He says for he leaves.

I shut the door and walk back into the room knowing that everything is going to be okay and that there isn't going to be anything that is going to go wrong.

We have come to an end to this book.