Chapter 9 (christmas special)

Edited
A/N: Hey merry late Christmas to all.
Hope you like this chapter.
26 December 2019.
Rachel PoV

I was waiting for Felix when I saw him I saw the devil that had destroyed my life. How could I even look at him.
" Rach what's wrong?" I heard Felix say.
"Nothing," I said sipping my ice tea.
"Then why did you call me here?" He asked.
"Oh yeah, I found something really Interesting I guess." I said taking out the dairy and giving it to him, "read the pages I book marked."

Moments later....

"Wow!" Felix said, "this is true isn't it."
" yeah I think," I said.
"So what are we going to do?"
"Well for one it is nearly Christmas so I think we should go home, and we'll talk to mum and dad to see what this is about,"
"Sure but we need to talk to them separately so they don't confuse us."

Weeks later......

"Welcome back sweetheart," mum said hugging me then Felix.
"It's good to be back mum," I said.
"Where's dad ?" Felix asked.
"He went to Texas to finish of some work he'll be back in a few hours." Mum said going into the house.
"Rachy, Felix your back," our little brother said hugging our legs.
"Hey little guy." I said hugging him back.
"What have been up to," said Felix picking Lucas up.
"I miss you a lot," he said cuddling into Felix.
"We missed you too, buddy," Felix said hugging him.

Ring ring ring.....
"Hello,this is Rachel Smith speaking," I said.
"Good afternoon ma'am, this is Sanchez Monto,I run most of the Mexican things," he said calmly.
"How May I help you Mr Monto?" I asked.
"Well you see Miss Smith, I have this person who is asking for a great amount of money to trade with us and I would like to recommend them to you if you wish?" He said slowly.
"Sure, send every single detail to me within the next hour and I will look at it, be warned if I don't like it. The deal would be immediately disappear. Do I make myself clear?" I said not breaking a beat.
"Yes ma'am," he said.
"If the detail is not sent in an hour I will not look at it at all,"
"I will send it to you fully detailed Miss. have a nice day miss." He said cutting the phone call. Rude much.

I set a timer for 45 minutes and went to the kitchen to help mum out.

45 minutes later......

The details were sent to me and they seem alright but something seemed fishy so I choose to decline the offer since there was at least 20 pages of the agreement missing and I wasn't going to accept that.

Christmas special section..

"Merry Christmas," I said.
" merry Christmas," I heard dad say.
And the day was a blur we had chocolate and gave out our presents. Our cousins came over and we all had great fun.

AN: I know that was lame but I don't know what to write for that so sorry but guys I wish you all a merry Christmas and hopefully I will publish another chapter before New Years.