"Oh? Sure," he agreed and the girl smiled at him and sat beside him.

You ordered your food and looked for Yoongi. You finally saw him but what made you roll your eyes was, there was a girl with him. It made your blood boil. Not knowing what happened to your system, you just let out a sigh.

"Okay, I believe I need a psychiatrist already." you mumbled and walked towards them who were happily chatting.

You cleared your throat to get their attention.

"Oh? There you are," Yoongi said and you placed the food on the table and sat across them.

You started to eat silently.

"I also love music. I always listen to music when I'm bored. Playing drum is my hobby. You know? Rock!" The girl said.

"You can play piano?" Yoongi asked.

"No, never in my life I played piano." She shrugged.

"I can teach you. Just go to our house so that I can teach you," Yoongi suggested and she raised her brow. She smiled and shrugged.

"Ok, if you want-"

"I don't want to," you loudly said and met gaze with the girl.

She raised a brow at you and glanced at Yoongi who were blankly staring at you. She played her fingers on her chin while scanning you. You gave her a confused look. She suddenly snickered then smirked. "I got it."

"What?" You asked her.

"Something." She smirked then continued to eat.

You were about to ask her when a familiar voice rang in your ears.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere you bitch- ow! Hello there!" Seokjin, one of your friend, came and hit your shoulder.

"Oh great! Excuse me, he's here already." You forced to put Seokjin's arm around your waist and left.

Yoongi just glared at the two of you until you were out of his sight.

"They're idiots." Somi murmured.

Yoongi turned at her with arched brows. "Eh?"

"I heard the guy said 'ew'."

===

"Eww, you disgusting creature," Seokjin exclaimed when you got to the rooftop.

"Eww for you too. You need to be proud of yourself cause you have the chance to hold the very gorgeous young lady living on Earth."

"Why did you do that?"

You sighed.

"I got irritated."

"Why?" He judgmentally stared at you and placed his hand on his hip.

"I don't know. The feeling of holding her neck in my bare hands is what I want. I felt a little bit of pain and a little bit of hate. Do you know that feeling? I mean, I always felt that whenever...."

He arched a brow. "Whenever that guy sitting across you is near."

You exaggeratedly covered your lips and gasped. "Seokjin, why? Have you felt it too? Like really? Your idea is correct. I just don't know why do I feel it every time he's near—"

"Do you like that guy?" Seokjin cut you off and wiggled his brows teasingly.

Your eyes widen and you felt yourself getting red. "W-what? N-n-no! O-of course not!"

Seokjin let out a frustrated sigh. "You know what, Y/N, I know you. I know you too well. So, don't deny it."

You went silent for a while. Do I? You examined yourself.

I felt excited whenever I see him. I felt giddy whenever he talk. I always had fun bickering with him. I admire his features, his voice, the way he move, and the way he stare. He gave me a foreign feeling. A feeling I never really felt before.

d>o<b

"Damn it!" You hissed. "Seokjin, tell me, do I?"

He held your cheeks and scanned your whole face. He made you turn around and face him again. "The way you react earlier made me believe something is really wrong. To end my observation, you like him."

You smiled at him. "Do you think it is wrong?"

"Why is it wrong?"

"He's my stepmother's son."

"You mean, Uncle's new wife's son?"

You sighed and shyly gazed at him. He stared at you like you were some trash. He then started to laugh. You confusedly stared at him. He fixed himself and coughed twice.

"Sorry, Y/N. I can't help it. Umm, it's not wrong you idiot. He's not your real brother so don't worry if you like him. And I admit, he's handsome." he said.

"You have a hard time admitting it, don't you?" You asked.

"Of course! That was the hardest word I had to say. Saying that someone other than me is handsome. Like, wtf?"