~The UDM.

5.

With a smile on her face and the other five professors flanking her, headmaster knightslinger continues her speech at the front of the door as the noon sun shone gloriously upon her face and excitement reeked from the kids' faces.

"It is always a joy to meet the new class and today is no exception", she smiles and swings her arms around dramatically. "Well perhaps there were a few exceptions, regardless, please take a look at your cards and find out where you have been placed".

All the kids tore their eyes away from her and looked hurriedly at the once blank cards in their hands, and magically the name of the schools they were admitted into, and their stages depending on how good they did, began to appear on the cards.

For the flares, the red symbol that was on the flare flag appeared to their cards and a description,
'Honors Flare' or 'basic flare'

For the fuzzies, a yellow symbol that was on the fuzzy flag and a description,
'Honors fuzzy' or 'basic fuzzy'

For the flyers, a blue symbol that was on the flyers flag and a description,
'Honors flyer' or 'basic flyer'

For the fluxers, a purple symbol that was on the flyer card and a description,
'Honors fluxer' or 'basic fluxer'

For the flickers, a orange symbol that was on the flicker flag and a description,
'Honors Flicker' or 'basic fluxer'

They were all awed by their discoveries and began to smile happily and talk in hushed tones to their friends.

Reina looks eagerly at her card and immediately, her sign came up, 'Honors flare'. "Nory look, she beamed and jumped in excitement".

"Awesome, congrats", Nory smiles at her and looks down at her own card. "What does your's say?", Reina asks, and they look at the card together once again and a strange sign appears In huge uppercase letters, 'UDM'.

"That's not anything", Nory frowns and panics, looking at Reina's card again.

"Maybe it's broken, ask somebody", Reina panics too and looks left and right.

"Alright students", Headmaster Knightslinger calls and puts them out of their misery. "Off to the dinning to get your uniform", she waved them over to the opposite side. All the students move after the stalites and Nory quickly makes her way to the headmaster to complain about her supposed broken card.

"Oh, no Nory, you go that way", she frowns and points to the left direction with a pathway that was covered with bushes and shrubs and had a short old plank with 'UDM' written on it with a white chalk.

"Come along Reina",the headmaster pats her shoulder and walks away.

With her mouth half open, she was conflicted as to what to do, whether to follow the headmaster or make sure Nory is fine first. Finally she asks, "Are you going to be okay?".

"Of course I am, go get 'em'rockstar", Nory smiles and shooes her away.

Reluctantly, Reina laughs and turns away leaving a frowning Nory. "What's a UDM?", Nory asks herself and walked towards the bush after the sign.

After a few seconds of walking, there was another 'UDM' sign that faced the frontal direction, so she continued walking and then she came to a well-like
construction with only two old wooden doors covering it.

There were short bushes behind it and another 'UDM' sign identical to the ones she had seen earlier pointed to the well. So, she knew that was where she was supposed to come to.