"What the fuck just happened?"

~•~

It was now Wednesday and things haven't been normal since last Saturday.

Everyday when Taehyung comes home he's greeted by a happy and touchy Jimin. He's not mad about it because finally they're getting along and moving on from the past but the skinship is sometimes to much and he keeps getting these urges.

So here he is walking to the dorm after his afternoon class feeling calm and unbothered. Although he was very exhausted from a long day well that is until he opened the door to the dorm and was greeted by Jimin in tight shorts and a crop top.

Sure it wasn't a big deal but the smaller male was cleaning the kitchen bending down every once in while and not to mention how much cute he also looked trying to reach the high cabinets. Taehyung had to take a few deeps breaths before fully coming inside the dorm since he close to passing out from the cute yet sinful movements Jimin was doing.

"Oh hey Tae," Jimin says turning around to see Taehyung. He gave him a cute smile and walked over to pull him in for a hug. "How was you day?" he asks as he pulls away.

Taehyung is still fazed by the beautiful and hot male in front of him. "Huh? Oh it was g-great" He says with a little stutter still not being able to believe his eyes.

Jimin giggles at the effect he has on Taehyung and goes back to cleaning the kitchen. Taehyung can't help to notice how cute Jimin's giggle is but of course it's something he will always love to listen to. Taehyung smiles slightly and goes watch a show on the tv.

While watching the tv he hears a thud and Jimin curse so he turns around to see what's happening but when he turns around he sees Jimin sitting on the floor with his back towards him. Immediately Taehyung heads towards Jimin to see if he's okay.

"Jimin are you okay? Did you slip? Are you hurt anywhere," Taehyung asks worried as he checks Jimin everywhere. "I'm okay, I just slip and landed on my butt," Jimin says, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

"Does your butt hurt? Do you want me to massage it?" Taehyung isn't even thinking about his words he's just trying to help Jimin. However this just makes Jimin turn as red as a tomato.

"I- I don't that's necessary," Taehyung lifts an eyebrow wondering why Jimin won't accept his help when suddenly he process what he said to him. "Oh shit! Sorry Jimin I wasn't thinking oh god you must think I'm a pervert now," Taehyung says embarrassed.

Jimin laughs enjoying an embarrassed Taehyung, "Don't worry it's fine," "Really?"

"Yeah but if you want you can make it up to me," Jimin says with a smirk. "L-like what?"

"Take me to get ice cream!" Taehyung is relieved that Jimin only asked him for ice cream because to be honest he did think it was going to be something else.

"Alright I'll take you to get ice cream," "Great now help me up" Jimin says making grabby hands. "Oh right,"

Taehyung gets up then grabs Jimin's hands and pulls him up apparently stronger than he intended to because as soon as he does the smaller is now facing him a few inches alway from his lips.

Both look at each other's eyes before Taehyung settles his eyes on Jimin's lips. Jimin notices and starts blushing when Taehyung starts to lean in. Jimin however can't give Taehyung what he wants just yet so uses this to his advantage.

Jimin leans in having his lips ghost over Taehyung's but then before they can kiss he backs away.

"We'll go tomorrow for the ice cream, I'm too tired right now," Jimin says with a yawn then winks at Taehyung. Satisfied with how he left Taehyung he starts to head up stairs swaying his hips more.

Taehyung on the other hand just stands there.