"No!" Raph dismissed, waving his hand. "We got this Nana, Mikey step!"

Mikey slowly gets his leg up. "Donnie, step." Slowly, they all stand up. "There we go. At least I do it better," "Teamwork!" They get to the system on the wall and a computer emerges to show that they need a password. Donnie gasps in horror, looking away.

"Donnie, what's the password?" Raph wonders.

"I am not telling you that. Just let me enter it," Donnie cringes, Raph and Leo looking up at him.

"How? You don't have any hands," Leo points out.

"Try I love my family," Mikey suggests. Raph enters it, but it's incorrect. Donnie is sweating even more. "Try I love my brothers." Like last time, it's incorrect.

"What about ‘I love Nana’?" Leo thought up.

Aina and Donnie both blushed from the guessed password, both turning away to avoid glancing at one another.

"Stop!" Donnie exclaims. "It's not that. It's...it's bootyshaker9000." Raph and Mikey are trying not to laugh as Amy and Leo smile. "Capital b and three ys." His brothers laugh and he glares at them. "What? You know I love to dance. Not gonna apologize for that."

"Hey, I'm all for it, Donnie. Maybe you could teach me some moves." Aina smirks slightly. The Softshell looks away with a bashful smile.

The computer then shows a museum. "Someone's breaking into the Museum of Art and Framing!" Raph exclaims as Mikey gasps.

"Ooo, art thieves!"

"Classeh~" Leo comments.

"Bet their after something priceless." Aina suggested, narrowing her eyes.

"Let's move!" They try to, but they all fall onto the ground. "To the Turtle Tank!" Raph points up in the air dramatically. They jump to the door to the Turtle Tank, but the ball is too big for them to fit through.

Aina waited patiently as she leaned against the huge vehicle.

"Everybody, suck in." They all take a breath, but they're simply too big to fit through, falling onto the ground. The door closes and they all think about how to get to the museum.

"This seems like a representation of what not working out is." Aina joked, smirking.

Leo chuckled at her humor.

"Let's use the Shell Hogs!" Donnie suggests, with the others cheering yes.

"What's a Shell Hog?" The four ask in confusion and Donnie sighs.

"Did none of you read the tank's instruction manual I gave you?" He looks at them and they all look away, since they used their shredder to shred the manual.

"How does it handle so much paper?"

"It's on my to-do list," Raph fibs and Donnie sighs.

"Could you push that button on the side, please?" Donnie asked Aina.

Aina nods as she reaches out and pushes it, with the Turtle Tank's wheels separating and turning into motorcycles.