Chapter 15

Betty pulled down Jughead's driveway, rolling her eyes at him clapping on the porch. "You made it, and your car is still working this time!" She put the car in park and he walked over, pulling her door open.

"Thanks for the applause." He chuckled, cupping her cheeks when she stood up and kissed her languidly. She sank into it, her hands twisting into his t-shirt as it grew more heated and became teeth clashing and sloppy.

Her arms draped over his shoulders when his hand shoved the car door closed, moving to grip the underside of her thighs and pull her up. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he walked to the house, Betty pulling back, Jughead groaning in protest.

"We have to get stuff inside." She said it through pants and Jughead just huffed.

"We can do it in the morning. Right now, I'm worried about getting you back in my bed." She giggled and he kissed her again, walking into the house and carefully walking them upstairs.

He walked them into his bedroom, dropping her down onto his bed and pulling his t-shirt off while she pulled off her own. He smirked at her, kissing her again before kissing down her body, stopping to suck a bruise into the swell of her breast.

She gasped as he kissed further, yelping slightly when he bit her nipple lightly through her bra. He chuckled and reached around her, kissing her deeply as he unclasped it.

"You..." she melted into his kiss for a moment before pulling back and tilting his head so his eyes met hers. "Know exactly how to distract me because I have no fucking clue what I was going to say."

He laughed, nipping at her jaw as his hand dipped into her leggings and panties, his fingers sliding through her folds. "Fuck, Betts." She whimpered, her head pressing back into the mattress.

"Wait, Jug," She panted, his head coming up and he pulled his hand out of her pants, holding her hips.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm great. I just..." she sighed, covering her face with her hands.

He furrowed his brows, propping himself up on his elbows. "You just what? If you want to stop, that's okay, I understand."

She moved her hands, reaching up to cup his neck, her thumbs stroking over his jaw. "I'm sorry, I've just been driving for two days and even though I've showered, I still feel disgusting."

"That's fine. I've been there, Betts." She giggled, kissing him lightly. "I'm just glad you're here." She smiled, fluttering her lashes when he pressed a kiss to the tip of her nose. "You're sure you want to live here? You can always leave if you want."

"Jug, I want to be here, I really, really do. I miss waking up with you everyday and no traffic." She groaned, pressing her head back. "I have missed the zero traffic so much." He laid down beside her, propping his head up on his fist. "I've also missed the farmers market."

"Sorry to break it to you, but there aren't any right now." She sat up and gasped, Jughead furrowing his brows when Betty pulled her t-shirt back on quickly, grasping his hand and pulling him up off the bed. "Betts, what are you doing?" She hurried downstairs and he followed slowly, watching her pull on one of his heavier coats.

He smirked, grabbing one himself and grabbing a hat for himself and her, along with gloves for them both as she ran outside. "Yay!" She smiled and laughed, clapping her hands as she tilted her head up to the sky, letting the snow fall down on her face. He pulled on his hat and gloves, walking over to her and slipping them on her before wiping the snow off of her face. "Do you know how long it's been since I've seen snow - real snow?"