Chapter 7

Jughead pushed Betty into the side of the house, her head falling back with a whimper as he bit at her neck. She threaded her fingers through his hair, pulling his head up. Their eyes met for a short second, but it felt like they had done so for ten years. There was so much emotion in the one glance and her heart pulled for a moment.

But the moment was gone almost as soon as it came before he was kissing her again. It was hot and teeth clashing, her hips rolling into his own. He groaned against her mouth, his hands gripping the back of her thighs as he walked them into the house.

They walked cautiously, Betty letting out a giggle when he slipped a little. He gave her a wide eyed look but laughed himself, kissing her deeply again as he stumbled the rest of the way to his bedroom.

Once they were there he pressed her against the wall again, Betty pushing her hands under his shirt and raking her nails over his stomach. He let out a strangled groan at the feeling, dropping his head to her shoulder.

She let out a heaving breath, moving her hands to his shoulders. "Jug, bed, please." He looked at her with a smirk and she furrowed her brows. "What?"

"Where'd you get that from?" She looked at him confusingly and he just chuckled. "Calling me Jug,"

She gasped, fisting his shirt at his shoulders. "Do you not... I-I'll stop."

"No," he shook his head, getting closer to her ear. "Never stop." He kissed from her jaw down to the top of her breasts, sucking a bruise into the skin.

She sighed, closing her eyes. "Bed, please."

He moved them quickly, dropping her onto the center of the bed and climbing over her before she even stopped bouncing. She let out a giggle and cupped his cheeks, pulling his face down to hers. She kissed him slowly at first but in seconds it became heady and heated, his hand moving up her inner thigh slowly and carefully. Her legs fell open just a small amount and he froze, pulling back to look down at her.

"You're okay?" She nodded quickly and his hand started to climb higher until the tip of his fingers were sitting at the top of her underwear. "You're still okay?" She gave a nod, Jughead still watching her carefully. She let out a small gasp as his hand dipped into her panties, his hand finally touching her. "Okay?"

She gripped his biceps and pushed her head into the bed, her eyes squeezing shut as he started to work her. "Yes, yes. Oh, god, yes." She let out a loud moan and Jughead smirked, watching her chest start to heave. "Jug," a gasp fell from her lips and he kissed her deeply, Betty swallowing one of his groans as he pushed two fingers inside of her.

He worked her to the edge, Betty pulling back with a sharp gasp. "Jug, I'm close."

"I know, I got you." She looked into his eyes for a moment before they rolled into the back of her head, her eyes squeezing shut as she moaned and clenched around his fingers. She came with a muffled cry against his neck, Jughead working her through it.

He pulled his hand away after a moment, wiping it on his jeans while brushing hair off of her forehead. Her eyes found his again and he watched her carefully, Betty reaching up to cup his cheeks. She pulled his face down to hers, whispering, "I want all of you, right now." over his lips.

His nostrils flared and they both froze for a moment before they became a flash of clothes being torn off. Once they each had finally gotten undressed, Betty pushed him down into the bed, straddling his waist. "W-Wait. Are... the pill?"

"Yes and I'm clean."

"Yes, okay, same." She gave him a nod and he scoffed. "Did I ruin this?"