"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" Indiana softly asks.

"Don't let them take me!" The younger boy pleas, his breathing uneven. "Don't let them take me too."

"We won't, don't worry." Indiana reassures, glancing over at Liam for a moment. "What's your name?"

"Alex." The young boy replies.

"We should get him to the sheriffs station." Liam states.

"Are you okay with that idea?" Indiana asks, looking over at the panicked boy to receive a nod in response.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Indiana and Liam walk into the sheriffs office just in time to see Scott removes his claws from the boys neck while gasping for air.

"What happened?" Indiana asks.

"I saw a guy on a horse. He had a gun." Scott replies.

"Okay, a guy with a gun. That sounds like my department, not yours." Stilinski states.

"What about his parents? What happened to them?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know, that's all I remember. But I got this feeling..." Scott replies, trailing off.

"What kind of feeling?" Stilinski asks.

"They're coming back. They're coming for me." Alex tells them.

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

The pack, excluding Kira since she's currently with the skinwalkers and Liam since he's busy with family, find themselves at the scrapyard where the car Alex was found in sits. They're trying to see if Lydia can find anything out using her banshee abilities, the werewolves trying to see if they can sniff anything out while Stiles tries to find clues like his father would.

"I'm not getting anything." Lydia states as she climbs out the car, sighing.

A loud high-pitched howl is heard from nearby, a coyote sprinting towards the group of friends with its eyes glowing. electric blue. Malia soon stops and turns herself back into a human, her whole naked body on show to which Indiana hands her her clothes.

"I don't think they're dead." Lydia says.

"They're dead. Probably torn apart." Malia disagrees. "The only thing I don't get is why there's no blood."

"They're not dead. If they were dead, I'd sense it." Lydia reminds.

"If they were alive, I'd smell it." Malia argues.

"Yeah, I'm not getting anything either." Scott speaks up. "Indi?"

"I can't smell anything that could link us to it." Indiana replies.

"Scott, what are you talking about? You were in his head for four minutes, I timed it." Stiles states.

"Well, it's not an exact science. And he's a kid, maybe he's too freaked out to remember." Scott reasons.

"Why does it matter if they're dead? Dead is dead." Malia tells them.

"If it's just a robbery, we can't help them. And if it's something supernatural, my dad can't help them." Stiles explains.

"It sounds like you want it to be supernatural." Indiana says.

"It's been about three months since anything's happened." Stiles states.