A night out in the big city Pt 2 (ft. Chandler Riggs)

Tonight was epic!!! Mom and Dad took me to amazing stores! First we went to hot topic and I got a MSI shirt and MCR hat so I they both represent my mom and dad! Lol. I also got a supernatural and the walking dead poster. (Love those shows btw) then they took me to another place and I got a Bunch of records. I got the Beatles, green day, sleeping with sirens and a lot more records! I also got some adventure time shoes lol. Then we went to radio shack. I got an iPad and some beats. I also got a flat screen tv and a big radio. Then we went to the book store where I loaded up on comic books. I also found this cute pair of kitty tights so I got those. Tonight was amazing! I couldn't be more thankful! I offered to carry most of my bags since it was so much. Dad carried the tv and mom carried the radio though. Lol.

"So are you ready to head to the BVB concert. Doors open soon." Asked dad.

"Good idea." We then were walking to the subway since the BVB concert was at the other side of NYC. We down to the underground caves and hopped on the subway. When I looked who was sitting next to me my jaw dropped. IT WAS CHANDLER RIGGS! (If you don't know who he is he plays carl in walking dead.) he noticed me and smiled.

"You must know who I am." He said. I laughed.

"As a matter a fact I do CARL!" He then bursted into laughter.

"What's your name?" He asked.
"Kylie Way." I replied. He smiled and looked into my eyes with his sparkleing ones.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He said. I looked down at the ground and blushed. I then looked at my phone.

"Could I take a picture with you?" I asked.

"Totally!" He said. I pulled out my phone and took a selfie. Me and him looked at it and laughed.

"Hey if you don't mind me asking, could I have your number?" He asked.
I blushed more. CHANDLER RIGGS WANTED MY NUMBER! I nodded. He pulled out his phone and I told him my number. He punched it in and then smiled at me.

"Awesome. I'll text you tonight!" I laughed.

"Sounds rad!" The train stopped.

"Hey this is my stop! Hopefully I can talk to you again!" He said before giving me a wave as he walked off the train. Dad elbowed me am I looked at him.

"I think some one has a crush." He teased. I looked down at the ground and blushed as mom and dad laughed.