The guitar and the locket

(Fuck my auto correct ITS IERO NOT LERO!)

Frank was still carrying me out.

"Hey Frank can you put me down?"
"Huh! Oh yeah! Sorry." He said putting me down.

"So what did you want me to see?" I asked.
"Oh yeah? Follow me!" He said grabbing my hand and running.

"FRANK SLOW DOWN!" I yelled. But he kept running until we came upon a big black bus. Frank opened the doors and we stepped in.

"Woah." It was the tour bus. I have seen it in YouTube vids and stuff but yeah.

That's when Frank came back with a black case.

"What is that?" I asked.
"Open it and you will see." I opened it. Inside it was a brand new shines black guitar.

"WOW FRANK! I HARDLY KNOW YOU YET! You didn't have to do this."

"Hey once Gerard told me you could play guitar I couldn't help but go get one. I knew you would love it." He said smiling.

"Thanks so much!" I said giving him a big hug.

"Anytime lil' Killjoy." That when my dad came climbing up the bus with suitcases. He was breathless and drenched in sweat from running after us.

"Fuck you Frank." Frank and I laughed.

"Dad looked what Frank got me!" Dad put the suitcases down to look.

"Wow! Frank this must have cost a fortune!" He said.
"I had to do it. The minute you told me about her I just couldn't resist."
"I'll put it to great use!" I said.
"Maybe you could play live with us." Said Ray.
"Umm I dunno. I have a bad case of stage fright."
"Oh come on. You'll warm up to it. And we will me right there." Said Mikey.
"Hmm okay I'll think about it."

After I got my pajamas on I flunked down on my bed. Mom sat next to me.

"Tired?"
"Very?" Mom laughed.
"I wanted to give you something." Mom took my hand and put something in it. When I opened my hand I found a golden lock it. I smiled.
"Wow! Was this yours?"
"Yep." Mom opened the circle. There was a picture of a little girl inside.
"Was that you!?"
"Sure was."
"Awesome! Thanks mom!" I said giving her a hug.
"Anytime my lady k."