Ruin my life again

I couldn't think. She was here. She was in my life again. I thought I was going to be happy. I thought I would never have to see her again. She is going to ruin everything again. She will ruin Me and Chandler. I don't even know what she will tell him about me now. She knew all along I was here. She knew I met Chandler. She knew everything. She knew I was here so she decided to come here and ruin everything. I looked up at her sick face. She had a big smirk plastered onto it and was staring at me with those evil eyes. I looked at Chandler. He had a worried and concerned look on his face.

"Kylie are you okay?" He asked.
"I'm sorry Chandler, but she's not okay. According to her that's faggot bands song." Said Jamie.
"You shut the hell up you god damn slut." I said.
"Woah woah woah! What is going on?!" Chandler yelled. I didn't do anything. I felt the tears rushing down my face.

"Aww there you go. You poor little emo." Jamie laughed.
"Jamie what the hell!" Chandler yelled.
I ran back into the building. I kept running and bumped into someone. It was Mikey.

"Oh hey Kylie, the show..." He looked at my face.

"Oh god! Are you okay!?" All of a sudden everything went blurry. Faded. And than.... Darkness.