Kylie little

Hi my name is Kylie. I'm 13 years old and I live in a orphanage in New Jersey. How did I get here? My mom died in a car accident when I was 5. My father was so depressed after that he commuted suicide 2 years later. So I have been an orphan for 6 years. I wasn't like the other girls. I wore band tees, skinny jeans, and converse. The other girls wore tank tops, short skirts, and bobs. There favorite color was pink, mine was black. They listened to corny pop music, I listened to punk. That sad just my style. Of course I got picked on... A LOT. I got called fag and emo. Because the way I dressed and the music I listened to and the things I drew. I tried not to let it bother me but people went as far as posting it on the internet. That's when I started to self harm and a few times I tried to commit suicide. But A hero saved me... His name was Gerard Way. He was in my most favorite band in all time My Chemical Romance. He was almost like me. And with his music and his words he helped me get through some bad times. I had the album 3 cheers for sweet revenge and went to see them in concert one time. It was awesome. I was an outcast because none of the kids liked me and no one wanted to adopt me. But some how gerard made me feel loved. And I was always checking is twitter because he always keeps and update with his fans!