Back to Spain

It was time to go to Spain. I was a little nervous because I had never been out of the the country... Not even out of New Jersey. Except for New York. And I had never been on a plane. But on the bright side, I now get to meet the rest of my family! MCR and MSI! And my new baby sister Bandit! I was so exited! And also Chandler said he would come see me! So all I had to do was survive one plane flight. And it would all be over.

"You ready to go lady k?" Asked mom.
"Mmhmm." I said. I got to ride on the cart with our suit cases on the way out. While we were checking out the lady smiled at me.

"Have fun with your new family!" She told me. I guess she knew.

"don't worry... I will." I said. Mom and dad smiled at me. Then we rolled out.
My mom had to make her exiting a big deal. She jumped onto the cart with me and shouted
"WAYS ME OUT!!!" Everyone was starring at us.

"Sweety!" My dad laughed.
"OMG mom!" I shouted!
"I had to do it she laughed. As my dad was pushing us out to the parking lot mom moved closer to him.

"Faster you peasant!" She shouted. My dad smirked.

"Your fucking heavy." That's when they started kissing.

"OMFG MOM DAD GROSS!!!" They both bursted out laughing.

"Ok sorry, maybe this will make it up." Dad started running with the cart.

"BABE!!!" Mom screamed.
"DAD!!!" He was just laughing. That's when he let go of the cart. It was at full speed. My dad was laughing his balls off at the sight of me and mom holding each other and screaming for our lives. The cart came to a safe stop though.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" My mom laughed as she jumped off the cart and ran to him.

"WAIT UP!" I started running after her. Mom tackled dad and I jumped on top. We were a laughing mess. We were literally just laying there in the parking lot with everyone staring at us. But hey we were just being ourselves!