A night out in the big city pt 1

It was 5:30 and I was getting dressed. Since we were going to a BVB concert I put on my BVB t shirt. I also put on black tights with holes in them. I put my denim shorts over it. I tucked my shirt in my shorts. I tied my hair in a high bun and added a red bandana. It was chilly outside so I grabbed my black leather jacket before heading out of the bathroom. Mom smiled at me.

"You look metal." She said. I laughed.

"Thanks mom."

"Ready to go?" Dad asked. I nodded and grabbed my black boots that came up to my ankle and were like high heels. We caught a taxi on the way out of the hotel.

"New York City please." Said dad to the driver. The driver then started driving.

"Oh and Kylie." I turned my head to face dad.

"Did I tell you we are going back stage to meet the band?" I widened my eyes.

"You mean.... I'm going to meet... ANDY BIERSACK!?" Dad nodded.

"YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"I'm so exited!"
"Anything for our lady k." Said mom. I smiled but then I was distracted my lights... EVERYWHERE. Then I realized we were in time square. I looked all around I'm amazement as the taxi came to a stop. It was beautiful.

"So have you ever been to the big city?" Mom asked me.

I could only manage to shake my head as I looked around. This was going to be awesome!