The Training

Hope's pov

Bakugo and I were now in the back of the dorm building. I had changed out of my uniform into my leggings along with a loose plain shirt Momo made me. She also helped me with my hair which was put in a tight bun on the nape of my scalp. Our classmates were looking at us out of the windows. I Had convinced them to not be out by us so it wouldn't disrupt my learning and Bakugo's teaching. They agreed, with one circumstance though. One of them could be out by us to make sure nothing got taken too far. That student was Todoroki which was interesting because he seemed to care the least about what was going on.

He stayed on the side of us, sitting with his legs crossed while playing with the grass beneath him with his fingertips.
(SOFT BOIII :()())

Bakugo and I were a few feet apart. It was about an hour away from sunset so the sky wasn't as bright as normal. I could feel the wind cut through my hair, cooling on my scalp and I could see his hair rustle slightly too.

"You promise you won't go easy?"
I asked, cracking my neck and pulling my arms across my body to stretch them.

I could see him crack his fingers and he gave me a nod.

The looks all of our classmates were giving us were making this situation more tense than it was supposed to be.

He took a step closer to me

"Okay so first we're starting with the basics." He started and I nodded my head quickly, ready to listen to whatever he had to say

"You can already dodge easily so first I'll show you how to block"

Bakugo took a step back

"Now, try to punch me"

I didn't hesitate to the command and immediately bawled my hands into fists and threw a left hook, aiming for the side of his head. His right forearm extended at an angle and blocked my hand from connecting with his face.

I didn't let that faze me and quickly threw a right hook, aiming for his core. He bent his left leg and lifted it up, making me hit his knee.

I followed up by throwing my right hand at his jaw, but once I saw him start to react with a block I lifted my leg up and attempted to hit his side. He caught on quickly and grabbed my leg, flipping me onto my back.

When I felt myself hit the ground and I groaned. I could see his shadow getting bigger meaning he was getting closer to me

"Hope are you ok-"

I lifted my bottom half up and used the momentum to flip back unto my feet

"Lets do it again" I said

Before I let him get a response in I threw a punch directly towards his face which he caught it this time instead of blocking. My other fist aimed for his shoulder but that was caught also. Now with both of my hands in his, he grabbed my wrists and twisted me over, leaving me to land on my back again.

"You always want to look for you opponents weaknesses" Bakugo said

I got up again just as I did before and launched towards the blonde, my knee prepared to make contact with his stomach. His hand made contact with my knee while I was still mid air, causing me to turn onto my stomach. I then felt his elbow hit in the middle of my shoulder blades and I fell to the ground, the harsh blow knocking the wind out of me.

Where are these 'weaknesses'...

I could hear the gasps from students from the open windows

"Bakugo maybe you should-" Todoroki started

"No!" I interrupted him, still on the ground trying to catch my breath. I lifted my self up into a push up position and proceeded to get up fully from there. Eyeing my classmates and Todoroki once I did