"By the way, you call my father yesterday how is he? What's happening in the palace now while we are here?" Lady Seohyun remember and asked since she hasn't heard anything from Prince Nichkhun.

"There's no such news since our last call and Lord Seo was also fine." Sunny helps the Lady sat up and they talked about their plan at the ceremony on Friday.

"I really need to discharge earlier or our plan will fail." Seohyun pleaded.

"I'll try my best to let your doctors let you get discharge since the ceremony were coming." Seohyun nod acknowledge Sunny's words but before they could continue their lunch together, the group of doctors and nurses hastily runs through the ICU where Yoona was staying and recovering.

"What's happening?" Seohyun asked Sunny whose also oblivious from the situation then the door of her ward suddenly opens and her Dr. Hyoyeonfelt bad and gloomy like there's something bad news happened in the hospital.

"Lady Seohyun." Hyoyeon called and her eyes finally meet Seohyun's worried eyes.

"About Yoona." Hyoyeon felt scared to honestly say the truth and Seohyun's fave shows that she already got the message.

"Sunny please leave us alone for now." The oblivious woman left in an instant with Seohyun's urgent order leaving Hyoyeon and the patient alone.

"If you say something worst than deatg then you can leave my room immediately." Seohyun's loud voice startled Hyoyeon whose still on her same expression.

"I'm sorry." Hyoyeon said above whisper before she open and left the private ward with tears falling from her eyes.

"Y-Yoonaa!!?? WHY????" Seohyun cried hard on her bed as she felt the pain deepens inside and without Yoona by her side forever she couldn't do anything by herself because she depends on her wife everytime and Yoona stays with her trying to protect her as well.

"Do you think you're not being unfair?" She grip at the sheet of her bed trying to control her emotions from her wife's sudden death. The critical condition of her wife made Yoona more difficult to survived especially her lungs and chest were stabbed deeply from the car accident.

"You always protect me." She vividly remembers how Yoona used her own body as Lady Seohyun's shield from the accident. The former Captain of the royal army sacrifice her own life just to saved her wife from danger because she knew that Seohyun still has the huge role in the ceremony where the lost Crown Princess will be crown as the new Queen.

"Sorry I've done nothing for you except for our child living inside my womb." Months before the accident happened, Seohyun and Yoona decided to have a child of their own so they visited the OB-Gyne and through the used of modern technology they successfully passed the procedures and Seohyun will be the one who will conceive their first born and the married couple are beyond happy from the result and few days before, Seohyun wanted to surprise her wife that she's tested positive on her pregnancy test and do it twice to assures that she's indeed pregnant, the Lady was overwhelmed and couldn't wait for Yoona's birthday but unfortunately her wife already passed away awhile ago, a day before her birthday.

"You knew it right?" Seohyun suspicious of Yoona whose being too caring and protective towards her even nagged at her about her food diet. Maybe, she found out about her pregnancy, she knew Yoona has a very sharp instinct and the test were gone from the trash, usually her wife was the one assigned on their garbage and thrown to the trash bin outside their home to be collected.

"I knew it because of how you protect me  and our future child from the accident, you literally make yourself as our human shield." Seohyun almost covered by Yoona's body when they were being taken from their car.

"I'm still responsible for the future Queen's safety and you're right that I should meet my niece sooner and our child whom I will protect with my own life." It wasn't the time to be weak because they both knew that the whole kingdom needs her and the future Queen.

"I will let Yuri to take care of everything." Her father's loyal ops Kwon Yuri already arrived and broke out the news from the palace that her household murdered because Yuri receives a call from the other ops of the Seo while Seohyun was deeply hurt then now it's Yoona's death.

"I should be more stronger because the Queen needs and I won't let the Horvejkul take over the palace by themselves!" She gritted her teeth from her anger towards the Horvejkul, their rival. 

------

"What is that Sooyoung?" A mystery package arrived from yesterday and it came from Lady Seohyun who send secretly with the help of Kwon Yuri.

"It looks like a Queen's robe that has the symbol of the Kim's." Tiffany answered instead and strictly eyes the beautiful and silky Queen's robe that she's wearing before during a special occasion or ceremony.

"I usually wears it before but now you will be the one who will wears it." Tiffany grabbed her wife's cheeks and peck her lips, she admires TaeYeon since they started living together and shows how much she cares for her well-being. But, Tiffany was much worried when TaeYeon finally crown as a Queen.

"You should be careful with everyone around you because you should trust no one." Tiffany warns her wife and TaeYeon as a good wife only nod.

"Good so you will wear it on the ceremony." Tiffany said.

"I think it will be too uncomfortable for me since I usually don't wear some expensive clothes." TaeYeon bluntly said.

"Well, you should practice the royal protocols from now on and I will gladly help you with that." Tiffany winks at her wife who instantly blushed from her flirting.

"YAH! You still blushing when I started flirting with you." Tiffany laughs at her kid wife while Sooyoung rolled her eyes on them.

"Please don't make me started." Sooyoung interrupted.

"You still had the effect on me because you're my pretty wife." TaeYeon shyly whines at Tiffany who obviously adores her more.

"Oh, good grief I'll leave for now." Sooyoung couldn't take it anymore as she immediately stood up and leave the married couple behind.

"Hey!"

To be continued