Part 19 - tini

hours have pased by and I'm hiding in my bedroom, afraid for Sebastian to come back and do something terrible to me, "You will regret this" he said to me before leaving and those words are still stuck in my brain, playing over and over on repeat. I'm week i thought, i need to stop being afraid, "don't be afraid!, Sebastian is not gonna hurt you! he won't come back" I said out loud for myself multiple times to cool down myself, It worked alittle bit and I feel better now, but just in that second I heared someone knock on my door and in that moment my heart beated faster then ever, I knew right away it's Sebastian who have come back for me and that he's gonna try hurt me in anyway possible, but the door is locked and he can't get inside, i can here the knocks again, my whole body is shaking as i screamed "I told you I never want to see you again!!! so leav before I call the cops!!!" to the door while walking out my bedroom..."Are you sure you don't want to see me?" a friendly voice said from outside, it wasn't sebastian that's for sure and supricingly i found it familiar, "Who're you" I asked, he answered "It's me Jorge" aaaaaa as I hered that a smile suddanly apered on my face but I still can't risk open the door for him, this might be A trap, who knows, it might even be Sebastian out there imitating Jorges voice but what if he's not, what if it really is Jorge out there?but why would he come here?..."Wh...ha..t Are you doing here?" I asked with a shaky voice. he answered "Martina I need to tell you something Importante". I asked him"What?" he told he will tell me but he wanted to go inside first, he said to me he can't say it unless he looks into those beautiful eyes of mine, he wanted to see my true rection as he say the thing he wanted to say too me and that if i want him to leav afterwords Then he will...., he now took a deep breath as his forhead pressed against my door "....Just pleas Martina Let me inside, let me tell you how I feel" How he feel?! what does he mean with that? "What do you mean Tell me How you feel?" I asked, he said to me "If you open up the door I promiss you I will explain everything"  I'm still not sure!, How do I know you is Jorge and not Sebastian pretending to be Jorge or som other freak that try hurt me!" his voice got higher, he seemed to be mad but not at me "What are you talking about?!, tell me!! Who is that basterd trying to hurt you?!!!I won't allow it never ever!!!...." He continued speaking but I didn't hear I was to distracted by the warm feling that suddanly appeared in my body and a safe feeling inside of me when I hear his voice... but still..."How do I know I can trust you?" He answered "I don't know if you will trust me or belive that i'm jorge and as I said before if you tell me to go away I will, but there is something I wanted to tell you first, and even if't is not to you'r face I just want to tell you Martina that I remember...I remember it all, about us and our past, I know how mutch I must have hurted you and I'm so sorry for that, I just hope you forgive me and that you gives me another chance to be that man you once loved, the one you wanted to be with cause I wanna be that man again, Martina Alejandra Stoessel I Love you. I stood on the other side of the door crying my eyes out, hoping for my life that it really is Jorge saying this to me from the other side of the door, I have desigded to belive in his words so i got closer to the door and gently opened it slowely while breathing heavely, thinking if this isn't Jorge my whole heart will breake again just like before, and not just that, If this isn't Jorge I won't be able to trust anybody ever again and the one standing on the other side of the door I will hate forever for playing with my feelings like that! I thought as I slowely unlocked the door and then opened it gentlly and slowely. As the door was all open I got a little smile on my face still with tairs in my eyes, but it was lucky tairs this time cause it was him standing on the other side of the door, I wanted to say something but the words wouldn't come out my mouth but I didn't care, the first thing Jorge did was wrap his arms around me and give me the biggest most amazing hug i ever had, "Martina I love you" he said "I have allways done, Pleas say you will be my girlfriend" "Yes" I said without hasetating, I knew I wanted him, I always wanted him and now i know I finally got him as those soft lips of his presses against mine, i kissed him back and when we let go i finally after manny years can tell him "I love you".

The End💖