Part 9 - Jorge

I said No to her!, she looked at me "What do you mean No?" I said too her in a calm voice, "Stephie I'm sorry, but I can't go back to Mexico now, I have so mutch more things to do here in Argentina, Not just sing on TINIs concerts but also I have projects here to make new music, I can't just forgett about it and leav, so I'm really sorry if it hurts you, but I have taken a breake from my music for so long that Fans almost forgott that I excisting, I need this to keep my career/Name Alive" She just looked at me and I continued speaking "I have chosed, Now it's your turn, you can chose between go home to Mexico and wait for me to come home in some mounths, we can video chat and call each other, I think there will be times when you can come vissit me too, everything will be perfect, or you can chose too stay here with me and support me from here, I'm afraid that none of these choices will make us speand so mutch times together bacause most of the time here I will be working at my music but I let you desigde, I will be happy with whatever you chose and I promis that we will work through it.
Stephie looked at me & asked "did you really just chose your Job over me?!, Over your Familly?!"I didn't mean it like that, but yes i did, right now I wanna focus on my carer, I allreaddy have project Here in Argentina that I have started, and stephie knows that! I'm gonna write manny new songs and maybe even a album, It's gonna be amazing, but Stephie needs to Understand that my Music is verry importante for me and right now that's my nr:1 Focus, and I'm gonna stay here in Argentina & work, with or without her. I told her how sorry I'm, but this is what I desigded and she have to respect that. She looks at me streight in the eyes and tell me That I have no friends or anything in Argentina, and that I'm gonna be lonely. I start laughing big time "Stephie what do you mean, I have Ruggero who lives only some kilometres away and alot of other friends from the v-cast and offcorse Tini wich is one of the main reasson I'm here, I mean...I have thought about it alot, and I think I wanna make a song together with her...just like before". I looked at Stephie, it seemed like she was about to explode, her face turned all red and she started screaming at me "Tini?!, I can't belive it!, all you think about is her, even though she dosn't care about you AT ALL!!!! SHE DIDN'T EVEN VISSIT YOU AT THIS STUPID HOSPITALL WHEN YOU WHERE HURT!!!" I said to her "Stephie Calm down, You're going crazy, what are you saying?!! I know for a fact that Tini do care alot off me..." Stephie interupts me "Then I ask you where were Tini as you layed on the hospitall? where were she?! , where were your V-cast friend?!, They wasn't there! cause they don't care about you!, they don't care if you get hurt!, They dosn't even like you Jorge, they just pretend but you dosn't see that wich hurt me so mutch...I dosn't want you to get hurt" I calmed my voice down a bit and thanked Stephie for caring about me, But..."the v-cast wasn't even there on the show, How could they know, why did you take them into this?! only TINI where there..." Stephie say "and what did she do to stop it from happening?!, did she even apolegize to you for what happened?!, No! cause she dosn't care about you, She is bad for you and you need too keep distance from her & the past like the V-cast, those memories plays with your brain and makes you act like someone you'rent!, I want my old Jorge back, so Pleas follow me home to mexico again, Pleas, I need you..." she started crying and now I really start to feel bad I apolegized for everything but I still can't go back to mexico, not jet, I kiss her forhead and tell i need to stay, but i will be back in some mounths and she can vissit me whenever she wants, she agreed on that terms and tells she loves me before entering a taxi. it drives away with her and as I wave good bye to her I start thinking of what she said to me, that tini didn't come vissit me at the hospital and that she dosn't care about me, I hate it when she talked bad about Tini but the importante is i knows She's wrrong!