Part 2 - Jorge

I Was watching from the side as Sebastian got up on the Stage, the music for Christina played and they start singing together as they usually do, but something about their preformance made me feel weird in the stomack, the way he toutched her, the way he kissed her as they sang. I Couldn't watch anymore of that, I feel so bad that I have this feeling, I wonder why I have this feeling!, Why can't it go away?! I thought to myself as I realised that TINI was watching me from the stage As Sebastian hold her really close, Why is she looking at me I thought, I looked at her and start thinking of her beauty, She is really beautiful, her eyes are shining as she sing and I just wanna be near her, as we look at each other I Smile, she smile back wich makes my whole day brighter. Why do I feel like this? I Know me and TINI are just friends and that's it! But why does it hurt when I see Sebastian is toutching and kissing her?

Maybe i'm just overprotective over my lil sis, and the thought that she would be used or heart broken later on, made me Angry and Disgusted by Sebastian, What if he did that to Her?, I Would never forgive him for hurting her! TINI Is the most Amazing, most beautiful Woman on Planet erth, some guys would kill for being with her, why thrrow that away? I Thought to myself, as I realissed Sebastian looked at me from the stage in a verry threttening way. when he realissed I saw him, He fast start to kiss TINI right in front of the whole crowd, right in front of my eyes, right in front of a camera that send Live.It was a verry passionated kiss on the mouth, It seem like he try to make out with her right there on stage, He toutched her in a way that shouldn't bee seen by crowd. as It Happens I feel a endless pain in my chest and a sadness come over me, it feel like my heart broke into peaces as I see him toutch her like that. After the kiss Sebastian Go off the stage, The show is over now, the only reasson I came was to be hurt, I shoulld never have come here, I should be home in Mexico with my fiance and Dog, then I wouldn't fell this pain I Thought to myself with comming tairs in my eyes as TINI start talking to the crowd, she said: "thank you verry mutch everrybody you have been an amazing crowd. This show has just been amazing, I wanna thank my friends for being here today, support me and singing with me, I wanna thank my boyfriend sebastian, Love you" (she gave him blowkiss) "And well, I would say that this show is over now, but it's not, before we end the show I wanna invite my really good Friend and CO.star to come up on stage and sing the last song with me, so let me pressent for you Jorge Blanco!"