Part 5 - Jorge

she kissed me back and I really Loved it, It feelt amazing untill we both realissed the crowd was silent and in shock, TINI fast stoped kissing me and then the curtains fast got down, me and TINI fast got to the room were the others are, they all steared at us but the worst part was Sebastian, he was so mad, he got to me "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!""I HATE YOU!!" "I KNEW THAT TINI NEVER SHOULD HAVE INVITED YOU!!" then he put up a pocket knife grabbed my neck and pressed me Against the wall, "DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR MY GIRL EVER AGAIN!!!" he screamed as TINI said to him "SEBASTIAN, STOP" But he didn't Listen, He start hitting and kicking me untill I fell to the ground, I can feel his punches and some schratches from the knife, he really cut me!! it hurts all over my body, Blood fell from my arm, and still no one is trying to do something, just TINI. the other watch and look at me with Shame, Like I deserved this And like Sebastian Is kind of a Hero for doing this to me, but the people here are right, I deserv to be treted like this, I Kissed TINI even though she have a Boyfriend and even if I have a Fiance in another state, I don't know what happened to me, but one thing I know is that it was stupid of me to kiss her I thought as Sebastian try to cut me with the knife over and over, I Can hear TINI try to STOP him but he dosn't, HE Just continue cuting me,, I can feel the Bleed flow all over my body, I can't almost breath, I lost so mutch blood, I start feel really dizzy as i hear TINIs scream "SEBASTIAN NO!!!, STOP IT!, YOU WILL KILL HIM!!" I can hear her cry, then it all becomes Black.

Forgotten LoverOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara