Part 10 - TINI

From the hospitall I go to my hotell room, I'm still abit afraid about Stephie, I mean what the hell happened to her, It's probably cause she saw mine and Jorges kiss, but i mean she could at least let me explain everything!...but no Instead she litterally strangaled me and pushed me into a wall, i mean that's crazy, I honestlly dosn't even know why Jorge wanna be with that woman!...I wondered as I saw a paper on the bed, It seems like a messenger, I read it "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING?!! YOU BITCH!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING THAT YOU DONE WITH MY MAN IN THE PAST!!! LODO TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!! AND BELIVE ME WHEN I SAY I PROMIS YOU ONE MORE TIME IF YOU AS MUTCH GO NEAR JORGE AGAIN I WILL TELL EVERYONE! WICH MEANS BOTH YOUR REPETATIONS WILL BE DESTROYED AND YOUR CAREERS WILL BE OVER!!!" ass I read my heart start beet faster and I almost didn't breath, How did she know?....Do she know?!!!....No...No!...No!!! this is no good, This was a seacret I and Jorge Promissed to not tell a soul!!!, How does SHE KNOW?!!!!....on the paper Stephie wrote "LODO TOLD ME EVERYTHING!!!" Who's Lodo....I try remembering but I can't, I'm to freaked out to think,....who's she? How did she know about me and Jorge?, Is she someone from the v-cast, she must be, there is no other way....I suddanly start remembering her again..."I know...she's lodovicia from the v-cast, the girl who played francesca...! Wow... we havn't talked in a verry long while and i honestlly don't know why. we where friends before but then from no where lodo just started ingnore me and act like she hated me, we never talked of screan and losed contact, this was at the time of filming Violetta 2....Maybe then she saw me and Jorge....but no she couldn't, we allways made sure no one saw us and that we did it behind closed doors...the only reasson That can make sence was If Jorge did tell someone, but he promissed me he wouldn't and I belived in what he said...this is just comfusing....the worst part is i can't even tell him about it...our affair ended years ago on the last day of violetta live tour, when he had that accident that made him lost some of his memory, one part was about our affair but not about our friendship, from that day I desigded to Never talk about the affair ever again in case Stephie found out Jorge cheated with an underaged girl she would be so mad and dissepointed in us both and he would probably go to jail without even remembering what he had done....but what people dosn't know is that it wasn't just an affair, it was true love, but now it's all gone at his part, he dosn't even remember anything of what we did our what we said to each other before, that's why i desigded to let him go even if i love him....and i guess that he's happier now.