Part 13

"No! I am not wearing it." Chuuya complained.
"But you have to, Chuuya."
"I can't move a damn muscle in this!"
Dazai sighed, "Fine, but you have to listen to my second idea!"

"Yeah yeah, as long as it's better than this stupid suit"
"It is," Dazai took the neck part of the suit and handed it to Chuuya, "here, that should be eanough since i should try to bite only your neck, but..." Dazai looked away, "don't blame me if I'll try to bite off your different body parts."
"... That's kinky."
Dazai couldn't help but chuckle, "if that's how you want to see it as."

Chuuya wore the metal part of the suit around his neck and looked at the mirror, "yeah, i can deal with that, kinda like a choker."
"Good, because we are almost out of time," Dazai took the chains and handcuffs and waved it in front of Chuuya, "now help me to tie myself with these."

(After that)

"It's evening. Do you need anything else right now?" Chuuya asks, "not that i need, but there's something that i want," Dazai said and Chuuya gave him a look like he is waiting for whatever he wants to request.

"can i have a kiss?" He said it as if he soon wasn't about to become a murderous creature, "yeah i had to expect it from you. I am going to my bedroom, guess I'll enjoy a whole day without your dumb nonsense." Chuuya replied, Dazai just pouted at this.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was starting to get really dark outside, but Chuuya couldn't help the fear that started to rise in his chest, Dazai said he could easily get out of the handcuffs and chains, so it means Chuuya wasn't really safe.

Suddenly he heared the chains moving, he guessed Dazai just shifted a little, it must be uncomfortable to stay at the same position for a while, but the sound of the chains moving just got louder.

Was Dazai trying to get out? Did he changed already? Chuuya didn't know so he decided to go and check on him.

The walk through the hallway felt like being a part of a horror movie, everything was so quiet and it was so dark, whenever he reached the guest room, he saw Dazai, violently wiggling with the chains around him, probably trying to take them off.

But that wasn't the worse part, he saw that the man infront of him was absolutely terrifying, glowing red eyes, big white teeth that seemed way sharper than usual and nails that looked like a damn knife.
The red light of the red moon was on the struggling figure and made him look pretty stunning, that was until the creature caught Chuuya's eyes.

Chuuya froze, Dazai seemed to stop moving as well, Chuuya wondered what was happening right now, was Dazai recognizing him?

He thought so until Dazai growled, his eyes glowing harder and it burned Chuuya's eyes but yet he didn't seem to look away, didn't seem like he could, his head started to get dizzy and his shoulders began to feel light, before he could even notice, he was already near Dazai, undoing the chains, he didn't even know what he was doing, his body wasn't responding.

Once Dazai was freed, he looked at Chuuya who felt shivers down his spine, that just means he can move his body again, not really helping now.
Dazai pushed Chuuya down and dig his long nails into Chuuya's arm, making him whine in agony, "fuck," Chuuya let out, "let fucking go asshole!"

Chuuya squirmed, trying to get out of the creature's hold and nails.
Dazai tried to take of the metal part around Chuuya's neck but not succeeding, so he decided to go out and find other victims, making his way to the door Chuuya stopped him by grabbing his wrists, only recieving being slammed into a wall.

Chuuya watched as Dazai was gone with a blood thirsty look on his face and slowly let his eyes closed as pain ran through his whole system.