apart (6)

Chapter 2

This is chapter 2, it is basically another normal continuation of the story but a new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dazai had put Chuuya in his bed and so decided to stay.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chuuya woke up with a headache, and noticed he was in his bed, his own apartment, he didn't really remember what had happened last night since his head was spinning so much.

He looked to the side of his bed and was surprised to see he wasn't alone in his own bed, without a moment of breath he screamed, waking up the person next to him.

Dazai got up to a sitting position and stared at Chuuya who just kept staring with wide eyes, "wtf are you doing here?!" , Dazai smirked and said "ooh did you forgot? We just had a really amazing night, you got soo drunk and asked me to do it with you~" he winked (or at least that's what its looked like since he has only 1 showing eye) and Chuuya lost it.

His face got really red and he started to murmur things that weren't clear and he finally 'said' something clear "n-no we didn't!! Did we?! You... disgusting piece of shit, creep, pervert! Absolutely gross!!" As his face got more red, Dazai swore he saw tears and started to laugh, when suddenly Dazai was grabbed by his wrists and was pinned down to the mattress.

When he looked up to see Chuuya, he was mad, and looked down at him with a disgusted expression, Dazai looked down again and saw Chuuya's foot above his thingy. "Give me 1 reason why not to step on it right now and smash it." , "you can't be serious, right?" Dazai asked, looking kinda humiliated, "3 seconds" Chuuya said, Dazai didn't respond and Chuuya started to lower his foot.

Chuuya stopped when he heared Dazai shouting "okay,, okay!! calm down! i was just messing with you! we didn't do anything!!" Without a second thought a slap could be heared, echoing through the room, it seemed so hard that it left a red mark on Dazai's cheek.

When Dazai recovered from the harsh slap he turned his face to Chuuya and his eye went glowing red and he stared into Chuuya's eyes, suddenly Chuuya couldn't breath, it wasn't from fear or nervousness, his throat was being squeezed, by his own hands, he didn't knew what was happening, but he couldn't stop, he started to whimper, things, the only thing that came out clear was 'D-Dazai..' as he tried to fight for air but couldn't, when Dazai heared his name his eye snapped back to brown and he looked completely shocked at Chuuya who was now collapsing onto the bed trying to catch his breath.

Dazai immediately came closer to Chuuya and put his hand on his shoulder, "Chuuya i am so sorry, i didnt mean to, i swear" Dazai's hand was slapped away from Chuuya's shoulder when Chuuya yelled (or at least tried to) "get out!" , "what?" Dazai said, "get the fuck out!" Chuuya repeated but his voice was still recovering, Dazai realized what a terrible mistake he just did.

Without any more words, he left, he knew that speaking would make it way worse.

I am sorry for making this one short, i just thought it was a good part to end the 'episode' with.