We meet again (7)

Its been 3 weeks since they parted and Dazai been sitting at that bar again. It haven't been a long time when Dazai decided he drank enough and got out of the bar.

When he was about to enter his car he smelled a lovely aroma, it was Chuuya's, he didn't really have to think about it to know so, because Chuuya was the only human he's ever drank from.
At start he thought to not bother, after all Chuuya didn't want to see Dazai ever again, but Dazai couldn't.

Dazai followed the scent untill he got to some sort of a store, but it was dark inside and seemed ruined, probably an old and unused one, but the scent came from inside of it, so Dazai walked in.
As he only made one step, a knife float to his way and almost hit him.

That's when he finally got to see what was happening inside, Chuuya was fighting a bunch of guys again, more like a guy, the others were already unconscious.
Dazai tried to get closer but than Chuuya saw him and the look he gave to Dazai made him stay back, like he was telling him that he can handle it, that it's his.

After beating up the last guy Chuuya got closer to Dazai and fell to his chest, "oh? Already falling for my charms again?~" , but Chuuya didn't respond, in fact, Dazai couldn't even feel his heartbeat, and that made him really scared.

"How is that you always end up like that? Stop trying to be the hero."

------------------------------------------------------------

Chuuya woke up only to find himself at the same store, as if nothing happened, but none of the bodies he beat up were there and he knew that something wasn't right since he was still alive.

"I am sorry that i left you here instead of taking you home." A voice said, Chuuya looked up and saw who it was, but instead of seeing this 1 damn brown eye filled with tease, he saw a 1 glowing red eye filled with tears.
He was in shock and confused, "why are you crying tho? Monsters usually don't have a heart. So stop, its weird." Its came out way worse than what Chuuya wanted it to be like, but he didn't really try to fix it.

Dazai just stared at him in silence after that and than looked outside.

Chuuya actually felt bad, he didn't knew vampires could cry, especially not over a human.
Maybe he really didn't knew much about these creatures, about Dazai.

Chuuya tried to stand up and immediately hissed in pain as he got back to his position on the floor, "don't try, it will just hurt more and won't help. You've been shot at your right leg and you have a knife scar down your chest."
Chuuya just looked at Dazai who still had tears in his eyes with silence as Dazai continued, "i thought you were dead." Was all Dazai said before getting back on two and taking Chuuya into his arms, "but now that i know you aren't, i can take you to your apartment, right?"

Chuuya wanted to say something, but he didn't know what or how, he was way too stubborn to apologize, but without even noticing he said "Dazai..." , Dazai looked down at him as he kept carrying him, "hm?" Dazai responded, "how did you find me." It was more like he demanded it than asked it.

Dazai chuckled, "i guess i had to tell you about that," he took a breath and looked back at his way, "once a vampire bites a human, he will remember his blood scent" , Chuuya lazily looked at him "what" , Dazai sighed "we're basically 1 now" , "ew gross, don't say that" Chuuya said and Dazai laughed.

"By the way, Chuuya.. don't you think its weird we always get back to eachother?" Dazai asked.
"Now that you say that, yes it is, but i also know why," Chuuya said and Dazai looked down at him with curiosity, "it called stalking you fucking creep."
Dazai laughed and it somehow brought a smile to Chuuya's face, but the smile quickly faded away as he started to cough and lose consciousness untill all that he saw was black.

I am so sorry it took me so long to finish it, i just really couldn't come up with some good ideas.