Just rest (2)

This is basically part 2, nothing else to say, thank you!

As the ginger woke up he found himself on a bed, is head too hurts to get up and start panicking, but he knew this place wasn't his.

He got up real slow, trying to adjust to the headache, suddenly the door flew open and a dark figure came in, the redhead tried to look better at the figure but couldn't really focus.

The figure started getting closer until he sat next to the ginger on the bed, only than he could've seen who it actually is, the dark-haired male he met at the bar, the redhead tried to ask him something but it was so weak.

After a couple of silence the dark-haired man decided to say "you should rest a little, you're in a hangover" the ginger had so many thoughts in his head right now, after more minutes in trying to speak he managed to say "why am i here? Did you kidnapped me?" The dark-haired male chuckled a little "if you want to consider it like that than yes, but i prefer calling it, helping a drunk person" the redhead groaned at that, "haha very funny" he took a breath and continued "so i am here just for my hangover to end?" The dark-haired man said "well yes, but if you are willing to stay after that it'd be better, eh?" The ginger blushed a little, too weak to look away or prevent it so he said "i don't even know where the fuck i am, how am i supposed to get back to my apartment? And if you think you can get away with just you taking me to your place while being unconscious think again, dare to do anything bad to me and i will report you to the police."

"Yeah, yeah" the dark-haired male said with a chuckle, the ginger said "so, who are you? We didn't really got to know eachother at the bar" , "so you want to know me now? When you are in my apartment, unable to move?" He kept chuckling, the redhead swore he would just strangle the man if he kept chuckling and being all smarty-ass. The man decided to speak and said "my name is Osamu Dazai, and yours?" , "Chuuya" Dazai looked at him like he was disappointed, "Chuuya what?" Chuuya huffed "i told you my name, no more than that, you're still a stranger" Dazai chuckled "fine, fair eanough."

Dazai walked out of the room and left Chuuya to rest a little, but Chuuya couldn't, he was stressed to be honest, he had no idea where he was, was it actually Dazai's apartment? Will he do something to him? Should he call some kind of help? Should he actually rest and trust a person he never met before? All of this only seemed to make Chuuya's headache worse, he groaned and tried to fall sleep, he closed his eyes and ignored the pain.

Chuuya woke up again due to a terrible bellyache, he immediately got up and burst out of the room he was in, he didn't see Dazai anywhere near so he searched for the toilet, as he found it he didn't wait another second before vomiting straight into it, gosh he felt horrible, after some minutes of emptying himself he tried to stand up but immediately collapsed.

Chuuya was there, laying on the floor, next to a toilet, in a house that is probably nowhere near is apartment, of a person that he never seen before, what kind of situation he got himself into...?

Something cut him off of his thoughts as he heard a knock on the toilet door, "Chuuya, are you in there?" It took Chuuya a couple of seconds but he decied to say "yes" , "are you okay? Can i come in?" There was a silence, Chuuya didn't know what to say, but it doesn't seem to matter anymore as Dazai walked in, "you don't look so good" , "how do you know how i usually look?" Chuuya decided to say in a teasing tone, as if he tried to put some kind of joke to forget the situation but failed as he vomited into the toilet once again.

"I'll get you a cup of water, want something else as well?" , "no" he breathed out and added "and i would like if it won't be poisoned or anything like that" Dazai just looked at him with a serious face, Chuuya almost regretted saying it but as Dazai saw the frightened expression on Chuuya's face he immediately laughed and said "of course" and went to get some water.

All Chuuya could think of was what's up with this man...?

Sorry if it was kinda short, i still hope you enjoyed it. ♡