b o y s

"You should get a new addition along with me." Sophia Alice smiles brightly.

I look at her suspiciously.

"What did you do? I ask her.

Ever since we got back from Vegas almost 4 weeks ago Sophia Alice has been talking non stop about getting a new addition.

I begged her to use protection, but she just waved me off for being silly.

"Just do it at the same time I do, I don't wanna do it alone." She sits down next to me.

"Umm I don't think Ben and I are at that stage yet." I tell her.

She rolls her eyes and scoffs at me.

It was the truth though.

Although Ben and I had gotten undeniably closer, we weren't really there yet.

A few times we had lunch and breakfast together, and secret make out sessions and that's all.

We didn't have a title or anything like that.

Although I can't pretend that I didn't want us to have a title.

I've been able to connect with Ben on a level that I haven't with anyone else.

It was something that I was glad I had.

"I'm not talking about that, Frankie! She said.

"Then what are you talking about? I asked, confused.

"We should get our nipples pierced! She smiles.

I look at her with a look of confusion.

"Are you serious? I ask.

"Of course I am! It'll look so hot!

"It'll also hurt like hell." I reminded her.

"I know that, but come on Frankie. It'll be super cool!" She begs.

"Even if I did agree to it, the 5 knuckleheads downstairs would never allow that."

"There are 3 places near us that don't require a guardian signature."

I think about it for a minute.

"You can get your nips pierced, I'm getting an industrial piercing." I tell her.

"Not what I imagined, but fine. Have it your way." She says.

She picks up her purse, and I grab mine and we go down stairs to put on our shoes.

"Where are you two going? Tomas asks, which draws the attention of Marco who is on his phone, and Felix who is playing video games besides him.

"We're going to get our ears pierced." I answered.

"Don't you two already have your ears pierced? Why do you two need more? Marco asks.

"It's cute." Sophia Alice simply says, opening the front door.

"Bye! I call out.

"Bye." They say in unison.

-----

All I could feel was my ear throbbing with pain.

I even felt like cutting my ear off to get rid of the pain.

Meanwhile Sophia Alice was practically walking like an anime character showing off her boobs.

We get in the car and Sophia sits in the driver's seat.

"I just feel like flashing everyone I come across. My tits look gorgeous." She beams.

"Thottie." I tell her.