a girl, a concept

pretty girl, easy girl, young, bold.
it's easy to want her:
those scared child eyes, the smell of tropical climate, warm skin of indigenous Latin American, scorching blood running through the veins.
a girl, a concept:
cursed girl, spirited, depraved.
feline smile, thinks vaguely of suicide in full moon nights, whispers songs in French, always kisses with her eyes closed.
a girl, a concept:
unknown as the inside of a stranger's skull, head nailed with gold screws, teeth made of smoke.
she has bruises everywhere, always walks with her sadness immaculately kept in her pocket, commits self-genocide every night, quotes Dostoevsky when she's in love.
pretty girl,
meticulous girl,
as empty as her mind on Sundays.
goes to hell and back every night, lets men tear her skin apart, idealizes distant tragedies without even having lived them.
a girl, a concept:
half manic, unstable, carries planets in the purple orbits underneath her eyes.
takes razor blades with her wherever she goes, swallows pieces of glass to keep interesting, washes her mouth with sacred wine, dances with the devil.
pretty girl,
confused girl,
has a train wreck somewhere inside of her.
walks through the empty streets, spits blood and calls it poetry, waits for something that's not coming back.
tragic, ephemeral, fugitive.
the girl, the concept.
she was such a young, pretty girl.
she was so young.
she was so pretty.
now never again.
goodbye.