Falling In Love With A Badass Skater Boy Chapter 4

Start from the beginning

Zero passed the ball to Dan and he served it. It went flying in the air, higher than all of us. Kathleen and I ran to the ball, determined to not let it be out. I held my hands together and stuck them out. Kathleen lifted a leg into my palm and held my shoulder. I tossed her up and she gave a massive hit to the ball. That was our technique. We had done it so many times before that we could master it with perfection.

Kathleen landed on the sand without a problem. I looked to the boys to see each of their mouths dropped open. Kassie was clapping. Kathleen gave me a high five and we ran back to our positions. The boys failed to hit the ball back from their current state of shock.

"You going to hit it or what?" I yelled, clearly enjoying their confusion.

Zero grabbed the ball and served it. Kassie did her signature knock out swing. She held both her hands together and turned her back to the ball. When the ball was near, she would swing her arms to the side and hit the ball with inhuman strength and precision. We call it the knock out swing because when she tried this during one of our matches, she missed and hit me square in the face, instantly knocking me out.

Shane hit the ball back and Kathleen returned it. Zero dived and successfully hit it. I jumped into the air and spiked it. Needless to say, they missed.

"Are you guys on drugs or something!?" Shane shouted.

"No but we are champs 4 years running." Kassie laughed. We all knew this match was over. The boys did not stand a chance.

"Were done here now let's go into the water!" Kathleen squealed, already running to the water.

Kassie and I followed behind her, running to the crystal clear water. When we got in, we immediately went for the waist high water.

Kathleen and I were having a splashing war. Kassie was swimming with content. When I gave up on the splash war, I tackled Kassie. Kathleen jumped on my back while I jumped on Kassie's. We were laughing so hard that we didn't even notice the guys ambush attack.

Zero tugged me off Kassie and I sat on his lap. Shane was wrestling with Kassie and eventually ended up tickling her. Kathleen jumped on Dan before he had a chance to grab her. She pushed him into the water and attacked him with hugs.

When we were all done laughing, I noticed a cave on the other side of the beach.

"Hey, let's go into that cave over there." I pointed to the cave.

Everyone agreed and we walked to the cave. It was almost pitch black and water was dripping from the ceiling. Zero put his arm around my waist to make sure I wouldn't slip. We all walked aimlessly until there was an opening with light.

"Ah look light!" Kathleen declared.

We all got to the opening eventually after cautiously walking on the slippery rocks. The opening showed the ocean and waves crashing onto the ledge. We all stood there for a long time, admiring the view.

"Hey, how about we swim from here?" Shane pointed to the ocean.

"Are you insane? There could be rip tides or something." Kassie shot back.

"Well we all will stay with a partner how about that?" Shane was going to win this argument easily.

"Ugh fine but if any of us drown, it's going to be on your conscience." Kassie grabbed Shane's arm and they both jumped. Their heads bobbed up from the water and they signaled for it to be safe. Kathleen took Dan's hand and they jumped next. Zero picked me up bridal style and jumped into the water.

When we both plunged down into the salty water, I wrapped my arms around Zero. He pulled us both to the surface with ease.

"Get on my back." Zero said and I complied.

He swam to the shore and carried me to our blanket. Kathleen and Kassie were eyeing me, making sure I knew that they were proud.

Zero set me down on my blanket and sat next to me on his. I looked to him and noticed that he had his shirt on the whole time. All three of the boys did! I whispered into Kathleen and Kassie's ears as the boys lounged on their towels.

Kathleen and Kassie nodded. I sat on Zero's stomach and started to pull his shirt up. He squirmed a bit and then realized what I was doing. He laughed and raised his arms for me to slide it over his head. Kathleen and Kassie did the same thing and the boys didn't seem to mind.

I sat back on my towel, admiring Zero's 6 pack. I can't believe he tried to hide it this whole time. When we were done tanning, it was time for us to tell the boys our good news.

"Hey guys, we wanted to know if you could accompany us on taking a trip to New York." Kassie said with enthusiasm.

"Sure that sounds awesome!" "Totally!" "Sweet!" was the replies. We all set our plans to meet at the airport.