Chapter 22

Excuse

Ben POV

It's been an hour but it felt like a decade to me.Nicole is still quite ever since I said that stupid lame excuse to her that I didn't even mean.

I slice the chicken on my plate and immediately put it on my mouth.We were just eating in silent and no one dared to break it.

It is true na wala talaga akong pakialam kung mayroon man relasyon sila jeff at guin.damn.i will surely throw a big party if there really is because finally!he started to make a move on her after a long time.

Well same goes to me kaya hindi ko din naman siya masisisi dahil parehas lang kami.isa pa wala naman talaga akong gusto kay guin and the courting thing was not even real!I comb my hair back using my fingers in frustration.

Now I regret what I said to her earlier.i have a feeling that it was about it kaya nagkakaganyan siya.

She's a sensitive type of a person and that is one of the reason why i didn't make a move on her in this past years even though we still have contact to each other.

The more i got to know her the more fear grows in me because i knew that she's not ready for that thing and i'm a coward for being afraid of rejection.

Napabuntong hininga na lang ako."hays"

Tinignan ko si jeff nang kalabatin ako nito sa hita."is there a problem?"curious na tanong nito.

Umiling lang ako.i look at the girl who's silently sitting infront me with guin besides her.she's so obvious!its making me feel more frustrated than i already am!

Why can't she just act like she always do and hide that damn emotion of her?!

"if you have something to say to her. just say it bro hindi 'yung nagmumukmok ka d'yan sa tabi"sambit ng magaling kong pinsan na kung makapagsalita ay akala mo kaya niyang gawin kapag siya ang nasa pusisyon ko.

How can i tell her kung nandito sila?hindi tuloy ako makaporma ng maayos.tss.bakit ba kasi nandito din 'tong dalawa na 'to.I raise my eyebrow at him."we need some privacy you know?"

He then also raise his eyebrow at me with smirk that slowly approaching his lips."got it"

A smirk make its way too on my lips as he understand what I want to happen.this is the reason why i like him.from the look on his face I can already tell that this asshole also want it.tss cousins.

Pasimple ito na sumenyas sa 'kin na lumapit ako sakanya gamit ang hintuturo niya.sumunod naman ako at nagkunwari na umayos sa 'king pagkakaupo."what should i say?!"bulong nito sa akin.

"ewan ko.kaya mo na 'yan"

Inilagay ko ang aking siko sa ibabaw ng lamesa at nagpangalumbaba.the smirk on my lips widen as I saw jeff's face.magkasalubong ang mga kilay nito habang naniningkit ang dalawa niyang mata na nakatingin sa akin.his mouth is wide open in disbelief

"wala ka talagang kwenta kahit kailan"he mouthed at me angrily.

Tinanguan ko ito."I know"natatawang sagot ko.

I watch him as he lean his back on the chair.his grumpy face made my smirk into a grin.i guess he is taking this seriously.ilang segundo ang nakalipas bago muli itong tumingin sa akin.

"I will give you 30 minutes para masolo siya at makapagusap kayo."

"WHAT?!"hindi makapaniwala na tanong ko sakanya.i dont want a 30 minutes!I WANT A WHOLE DAY!