fast enough

Previously on I Love You, As Wells once again gets the upper hand on the S.T.A.R. Labs team, Barry realized he needed to make a big move and reached out to an old foe, Captain Cold, for help. Kara and Joe warned Barry that Cold can't be trusted. True to form, Cold had his own agenda that involved the meta-humans trapped in the containment cells. As things seemed to be going from bad to worse, The Flash & Supergirl got reinforcements – Arrow and Firestorm.

STAR Labs
Cortex

Barry stared at the live footage of Wells walking through the gates of STAR Labs, taunting Barry. "Barry, don't even think about it," Kara said but Barry zoomed off. "Barr, no!"

They all looked concerned and looked at each other. "He can't face him out there by himself," Mon said and Kara deeply inhaled.

"He won't be by himself," she said before she left the cortex and called someone.

STAR Labs
Outside

Barry zoomed out there, while Wells smiled at him. "Well, I heard your prison transfer didn't go so well. I'm so sorry," he said.

"All a part of your plan, I assume?" Barry asked.

"Actually, that didn't factor into my plan at all, but I'm impressed you went to such great lengths to keep those people from harm. Ever the hero, huh, Barry?" Wells asked.

"You've hurt enough people," Barry said.

"I know. You see me as the villain, but, Barry, if you were to look back, look back carefully at everything I've done, every wheel I have set in motion, you would realize I have only done what I had to do. Nothing more. Nothing less," Wells explained.

"And the Particle Accelerator? How does that fit into your grand plan?" Barry asked.

"Well, why don't you go on inside, and let me show you," Wells said.

"You know, I just learned the hard way not to trust the bad guy," Barry said.

"And yet...I've shown you time and time again you can't beat me, Barry," Wells said but then Kara, landed next to Barry. "Ms. Kara," Wells said, but she just stared at him. Then FIRESTORM landed next to Kara. "Wow. You brought yourselves a friend," Wells said then Oliver zipped down next to Barry. "Welcome, Mr. Queen," Wells said.

"Hope we're not too late," Oliver said.

"You're just in time," Kara said, still staring at Wells, giving him no expression.

"I don't care how fast you are. You can't fight all four of us at the same time," Barry said.

"Oh, I can't? Trust me. This...This is gonna be fun," Wells said before he zoomed into his suit and Barry zoomed after him.

They started to zoom in circles as Kara was hovering over them, her eyes red, trying to laser Wells but couldn't get a good shot. On the ground, Oliver was trying to do the same thing with a arrow. "Move, Barry. Barry, move!" Oliver yelled but then Wells pinned Barry against a wall.

FIRESTORM flew over to Wells to stop him but Wells created wind in his arms, to blow FIRESTORM miles away. Barry zoomed after him, which just left Wells, Kara & Oliver. Wells looked at Kara, with a glare, knowing going after her would hurt Barry. But before he could get even near her, Oliver shot a tranquilizer arrow in Wells's leg. Kara smirked at Wells as she saw him in pain. "Nanites, courtesy of Ray Palmer. They're delivering a high frequency pulse that's disabling your speed. You're not gonna be running around for quite a while," Oliver explained before he and Kara started to fight Wells.