Chapter 16

Emily
He stares down at me with love in his eyes. If you had asked me a year ago, if I would ever find a man to love me and my daughter, I probably would have said no. But here I am, with the father of my daughter and unborn child. I think he might actually love me.
I think I might actually love him.
He looks so proud of himself. I think he should be proud, he accidentally knocked me up. Twice.
"Kiss me, Brax." He leans in and gives me a sweet kiss, but no less passionate. Our tongues tangle together in a sweet dance. It's crazy how with one touch he can set my body on fire.
It's almost like he can't not touch me, his hands sweep down to my thighs and he moves over me, careful not to give me all his weight.
I pull his shirt up to feel all his muscles. Seriously, they do something to me. Feeling all those ridges and peaks, I just can't get enough of it.
We slowly undress each other and I'm already so close.
He sweeps his hand across my nipple making it harden and then dips his tongue over it.
"Gentle, they are really sore." I had just chalked it up to my period, but then that never came. So much makes sense now, like how the nausea from being sick a few weeks ago never went away, but I didn't feel like I had the flu.
He laves my other nipple with delicate care.
"I've got you, Em. I'm gonna make you moan so loud the neighbors here us." Just his words turn me on even more.
He lightly runs his finger down to my clit. He pauses for just a moment before running it through my folds.
"Jesus, you are so wet, Em." His words trigger a moan and I can't even remember my own name.
He continues to run his finger up and down, but it's torture.
"More, please God more." He grins down at me and pulls my other nipple into his mouth.
My back arches and Braxton stops his finger, before slipping it inside me. He moves it in and out, slowly at first, but then faster. When I moan his name he adds another thick finger.
He doesn't stop, but only moves them in and out of me faster and harder, until I feel my orgasm building.
"I'm gonna come." My voice sounds strained and breathy to my own ears.
"Come all over my fingers, Em. I want you to scream my name." He pumps harder and faster until I can't hold on any longer.
"Brax!" My whole body quakes and I swear it's like an earthquake.
"You feel so tight, Em. I can't wait to have you wrapped around my cock again." As soon as I come down I reach for him.
"Yes, please. Come here." He gets up to grab a condom and I shake my head.
"Are you sure? I know you're already pregnant and I'm clean, but I've never gone without." I laugh at that. We have two children and we have never even gone bareback.
"I'm sure. They never seem to work for us anyway."
He crawls back to the bed and rubs his cock through my folds, coating himself in my wetness.
Then he pushed the tip inside me, but it's not nearly enough. I tilt my hips up and draw him in more.
He pushes in all the way and rests there for a moment to savor this feeling. I feel so full, he starts to pull out then slowly pushes back in. We don't break eye contact and I can see how much he cares for me and this baby. He slowly works me back up again, until I'm writhing against him, but the whole time he shows me what making love is really like.
"I'm so close, Em. Come with me." His thumb circles my clit as he pushes in a little harder, but keeps his slow pace.
We come together and once again I see stars. The feeling of him shooting out inside me is one I will never forget. He rolls us over until I'm on his chest and he's still inside me.
"I love you, Em. I love everything you do, from the way you have raised our daughter to the way you laugh. I love it all. I. Love. You." My eyes start to tear up, I could blame it on the hormones, but really it's just his confession.
"I love you too. I'm so glad it was you." He gives me my grin. It's the one that I've only ever seen him use with me.
He slides out and walks to the bathroom and I hear the water running. He walks back out with a washcloth and wipes me down.
"I will always take care of you." He must have seen my puzzled expression because no man has ever done that for me.
After throwing the cloth in the hamper he turns off the lights and gets back in bed.
I curl up in his arm and all I feel is protected. His arms are tight around me and super comforting.
"I love you, Em."
"I love you, Brax."