Chapter Sixx: Got The "Looks That Kill"

En başından başla

We sat at a booth and ordered some food, a BLT for me, oh yeah baby bacon.

" Hey we will be right back we gotta use the little boys room" Nikki said, I laughed "Since when does it take four guys to use the bathroom?"

He smirked "Just stay put and be quiet."

I waited, and waited, and waited....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And waited, and waited, and waited.

"Where are they?" I asked myself.

A guy came on the stage and tapped the mic "Now we have a band to perform, its a very special night tonight" I looked down and stirred my drink around as they came on stage "Thanks for coming out tonight and as you know we are Motley Crüe."

I looked up and my jaw dropped as they started the instruments.

"Well now listen up,
Well, she's razor sharp, if she don't get her way,
Well she'll tear you apart."
Tommy winked at me as he banged away on his drums, I laughed.

"Now she's a cool, cool black
And has moves like a cat, if you don't get her way,
Well you might not make it back" he stopped, and pointed towards me "She's got the looks that kill, that kill, that kill."

"She's got the looks that kill, that kill, that kill."

"She's got the look" Vince grinned twirling his microphone around.

"She's got the looks that kill, she's got the looks that kill" they nodded at me, I laughed.

"Well, she's bulletproof, she keeps her motor clean
Well would you believe me, you she's a number thirteen" Vince winked "well, the church strikes midnight" Tommy hit his cow bell, and winked at me.

Oh my gosh they keep winking at me my face is going to be redder than ketchup.

When I shook my head and looked at Mick he smiling and silently laughing at me .

"She's lookin' louder and louder,
She's gotta turn on the juice, boy
Well, then she turns on the power"
Nikki grinned as Vince walked up to the edge of my table "She's got the looks that kill, that kill, that kill.
She's got the looks that kill, that kill, that kill.
She's got the look" he points at me, and jumped up on a table near me and the stage.

"Well, now listen up, well she's a razor sharp,
If she don't get her way, well she'll tear you apart" he twirled around the microphone stand and kicked it off the table.

"Now, she's a cool, cool black
And she moves like a cat, if you don't get her game,
Well you might not make it back" Tommy twirled his drums sticks and pointed one at me.

Mick grinned at me, and Vince spun around on the table hopping down "She's got the looks that kill, that kill, that kill,
she's got the looks that kill, that kill, that kill
She's got the look.''
After repeating 'She's got the looks that kill' so many times the song ended, and I clapped along with some other people.

They put up their stuff and came sitting down at the table "How did ya like it?" Nikki asked, putting a arm around me, I nodded.

"Think I about died of embarrassment of you pointing and winking at me but it was awesome."

They chuckled and Tommy put his arm around me on top of Nikki's and laughed.

Next thing I knew Vince had stole my BLT, I looked at him "Hey! That's my bacon!" I complained.

He grinned and put just the rest of the bacon in his mouth looking at me "Kiss me, and you get it" he said,

You offering? A voice inside my mind asked, shut up I commanded.

I shook my head laughing "You can have it, yuck"

He smiled "You know you want me."

"Well, I used to have a crush on you" I said, he grinned "But that was two years ago, and I have moved on" I said, his jaw dropped.

Mick busted out laughing with me and the other two "She got you" Mick said, high fiving me.

I grinned, yep I love these guys.

"Look That Kill, and some good smart ass remarks" Tommy grinned messing up my hair.

-------'''-------------------------''''----------------------'''''----------------------''''------------

Once again I do not own Looks That Kill Mötley Crüe owns that one, how ya liking? Tell me.