By the end of his speech I was in stitches. I absolutely love Thomas. He can take almost any situation and add a comical twist. He really has become my best friend. I'd say brother but he doesn't have that moral compass that kicks in with Xavier. The limit line where he feels he has to pull out his partial parental side, in order to pull me back in line. "Okay," I laughed, "Now I need your help going through these, please." I watched him apprehensively as he considered his answer. At last he let out a sigh and settled himself on the bed. "Ah, fuck.....fine," he resigned. I clap my hands gleefully and give him a quick hug before leaning back against the headboard once again. "BUT, just so you know, I will now know entirely too much about your sex life. Also, the next time I want to talk about my 'sexcapedes', you can NOT cover your ears and chant 'la la la'. You will listen attentively and smile."

"Fair enough, now let's do this." With another heavy sigh he shook his head. He walked over and got a pen from my dresser before coming back and making himself comfortable on my bed. "Alright, just pretend I'm Tash and this is a Cosmo quiz or some shit." I side eyed him. Is he serious? "I do not do Cosmo quizzes," I sneered. "Duly noted. Okay let's start at the top. Anal.....ever done it?" Maybe this was a bad idea. Why couldn't number one be spanking? Thanks to the fucking order of the alphabet my first order of business was ass play?? Fuck my life. "No," I answer honestly. "Wanna try it?" I closed my eyes briefly and reminded myself I asked for this. "Umm, maybe?" I felt a slight warmth in my cheeks but Thomas didn't mention it. "Alright, we'll mark that one as curious. General beating, ever had one?" I pondered my experience in that area. "Sorta?" My reply was hesitant and unsure. "How'd you like it?" I pondered for a moment before I answered him. "A four I guess," I say after thinking about it. "Nice! What about using a cane?" I felt my head shaking even before my lips parted to speak. "NO!" My voice rose instantly of its own accord. "Maybe later?" He cocked an eyebrow in question. I shrugged my shoulders in reply. Thomas nodded and put the pen to the page. "Okay, soft limit it is.

"I think you are enjoying this just a little too much," I challenged with a grin. "Maybe I am moving on. Next we have...floggers. What are your thoughts?" he leaned his chin on his hand as he looked at me with a mock expression of seriousness. "A five," I muttered as I averted my eyes. He didn't comment, he just moved down the list. "What about using a hairbrush?" My eyes swung back to him. "What? No I haven't. What did he put in?" I leaned over, attempting to read what Gage marked. "Uh, it looks like a three," Thomas informed me. "I guess it's really not all that different from a paddle. Fuck it, go with curious." We went through two more pages about different items used for impact play. Abruptly Thomas paused and I saw him circle an answer without asking me.

"What is it? What are you circling?" I leaned over, reaching out for the sheet of paper and snatched it from his hand. "Wait! It's-" He reached out in an attempt to take it back. "OH HELL NO!" I exclaimed. I ripped the pen from Thomas's hand and frantically circled 'hard limit' again and again. "Damn Kit, don't tear it. I think you made your point." I handed him back the pen and paper. "Is that even still a thing? Bestiality? It's disgusting." I didn't even try to disguise the disdain in my voice. "Unfortunately, and I agree with you. For most people though it's a hard limit. Apparently harder for some than others," he held up the paper I drew on teasingly. "Okay, moving on," I declared.

We continued through the list with Thomas throwing out questions and me answering. Biting-yes, blindfolds-yes, body modification- lots of hard limits there. When we finished a section about various forms of gags and moved on to humiliation I turned to Thomas."Question... How much of this stuff have you done, honestly?" He looked as if he were debating with himself as he flipped back through the sheets. "Truthfully Kit, not that much. Listen, I'm a man whore who talks a good game. I enjoy a few bedroom kinks but this right here is the next level. I'll admit I'm fascinated by it so I've learned a thing or two. However, I haven't tried the majority of it. Why? You wanna practice?" He wiggled his eyebrows with that last line before laughter destroyed his straight face. "You twat waffle," I countered as I elbowed him in his side. "Seriously though, I guess it's just overwhelming when it's compiled together on paper like this." He nodded, completely understanding where I was coming from. "There are a lot of other things, this is just a starting point. At least I think it is."

He flipped through the papers once again. "Yeah, that's what Gage told me too," I confessed. Thomas reached out, placing his hand on my knee. "If you're having second thoughts, babe, now is the time to say so." His sincere words and the protective tone in his voice brought a smile to my lips. "I'm not," I quickly responded, attempting to squelch his concerns. "Don't wait until you're committed to being all in, then try to back out. You're not one to go into shit half assed." He knows me well. I would never, for all intents and purposes, agree to something I wouldn't see through to the end. "That's not what I'm doing. I just want to make sure I think everything through completely. That way I know I don't have any questions or reservations of any kind." He regarded me for a moment. Studying my face to assess whether or not I was being truthful, not only with him but with myself. Whatever he found must have satisfied his concerns. He moved on down the list. "Humiliation in private? That's basically shaming and degrading you one on one." I pursed my lips in thought. "No, but.....I guess curious?" I shifted my gaze in his direction but his eyes remained focused on the list. However, I saw his mouth turn up just slightly at the sides.

*** *** ***

Later that afternoon I was thinking more and more about Gage and everything we were planning to do. I wanted to talk more and I didn't want to wait. I picked up my phone and called him.

Gage: "Well hello there darlin'."

(Damn he had a sexy phone voice. I definitely needed to text him less and call more often.)

Kit: "Hey, um, I was wondering if you were free tonight. I finished going over the list and wanted to know if we could get together. Maybe we could go over everything?"

(In the moment of silence that followed I started to feel a little foolish. Maybe I should have waited another day or two.)

Gage: "If you're sure you don't have anything better to do gorgeous, I'd like nothing better."

(Butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I was grinning from ear to ear).

Kit: "Great!"

(God Kit, could you sound more eager? I asked myself as I literally smacked my head. I heard a faint chuckle on the line.)

Kit: "I'm going to take a shower, I can be over there ... .Let's say about an hour and a half."

Gage: "Sounds good darlin'. Looking forward to it. See you soon."

I waited until I heard the line click before I hung up. I had to stop sounding like a complete idiot around this man. Seriously, what was wrong with me? I stammer, I get tongue-tied, I fall mute, I mean,what the hell? I hurried through a shower in record time. I dressed just as quickly and dashed out to my car. I was about to back out of the driveway when I saw Thomas coming toward me, my purse clutched in his hand. I rolled down the window as I shook my head. "Thank you. I guess I'm a little scatterbrained," I said with a nervous chuckle. "You might need this too." He holds the limit list out that I'd left in the house. "I think I'm just nervous," I told him as I reached out and took it. "You're gonna be fine, Kit. You have no reason to be nervous, it's just Gage. I'm sure the minute you see him you will calm right down." I knew he was right. Waving goodbye, I backed out of the driveway. Beginning the short drive I turned up the radio to occupy my mind.